Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I've come reached the conclusion that the Timax pants are no longer available. So what is the closest thing to them now? When I'm going to be out riding all day and hitting up a lot of twisties I like to have a little more protection than just jeans, but I don't necessarily want to break out the suit. Anybody have anything they'd recommend?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
hey man, ive got a pair of joe rocket superbike pants. ce armor in knees, hips, kidnet and pads in shind., black/grey/dark grey in color. will fit up to 34" waist. only worn a few times. never down.

or ive got my old red textile 2pc joe rocket suit for sale 360* zipper.

ive got a new 1pc leather incoming and either one of these has gotta go.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't find any info on the superbike pants. Can you post up more details, maybe some pics too? And what size is that suit?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
sen me your email. the pants are a large. im 6'1 and weigh about 175-180. and i wear a 33/34 waist. they fit perfectly.

the 2pc suit is a size 48. the top is a tad large for me, i think id fit in a 46 better. but its better protection than nothing and works well on our A twisty rides.

send me your emal and ill send you some pics.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They'd probably be a little too big for me. I'm 5'8 and working my way back down to 160 and a 31/32 waist. My jacket size is usually a 42/44 (or medium if sized that way).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts