Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you gals out there have these boots? I think they're totally sexy and I would be able to wear them out with jeans anyways, but I'm wondering what they're like on a bike. I'm 5'10'' so I don't need the extra height at all, but I'm curious what you all think! :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've had the chance to try these on. The problem is that the boots don't fit my leg/ankle very well. They actually fit on the bike just fine. I'd rather have something with toe sliders though :)

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
I tried to convince Mrs Tree to get a pair of those. I could see many uses for them outside of riding:

Changing light globes without a step ladder.

Tree lopping.

Getting things out of those high cupboards in the kitchen.

Painting the ceilings.

Nocturnal, um, activities. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ladies, I gotta tell ya that I'm just not into these boots at all! I am so accustomed to riding in flat soled boots that when I tried them on I almost died laughing at the actual suggestion that one would put these on, go out, tear it up and put a knee down!

What's more, Icon (which I used to love) brought these out in white leather for 2008. What's next? A bike with a built in stripper pole. I like to look good when I ride, but I like to think that I do that by the way I ride, not because I'm wearing white leather boots and pink and white leather chaps that Icon is busy promoting to go with them.

Never mind the fact that at 5'10" like you girls (and thick too) I'd look like an over-sized easter egg! Did I mention that I have red hair too. So now, we have white high heeled boots with pink and white leather chaps and red hair. I think the entire image that presents could be emotionally traumatizing to just about anyone I came across.

To make a long story short, these boots are just the tip of a very cheesy iceberg in my book! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
LadyBandit12S said:
I just got these and love them. I really like ICON but those boots are not my style ATALL.
I really like those ... what exactly are they and where can I find them? Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Love'em
I have tried on tons of boots and didn't love any others. Not much to pick from around here, even in bigger towns the girls selections SUCK!! But i had to get these right after i put them on my feet and sat on my bike!

On the Box it said Nitro racing, Touring. I got the Ladies 6, perfect on my feet. I usually buy a 7 ladies shoe but after a bit they get to big. These have felt broke in since i got them.
I was so lucky that they had them in a corner at the Honda Dealer collecting dust, lol.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Toxic Angel said:
Ladies, I gotta tell ya that I'm just not into these boots at all! I am so accustomed to riding in flat soled boots that when I tried them on I almost died laughing at the actual suggestion that one would put these on, go out, tear it up and put a knee down!

What's more, Icon (which I used to love) brought these out in white leather for 2008. What's next? A bike with a built in stripper pole. I like to look good when I ride, but I like to think that I do that by the way I ride, not because I'm wearing white leather boots and pink and white leather chaps that Icon is busy promoting to go with them.

Never mind the fact that at 5'10" like you girls (and thick too) I'd look like an over-sized easter egg! Did I mention that I have red hair too. So now, we have white high heeled boots with pink and white leather chaps and red hair. I think the entire image that presents could be emotionally traumatizing to just about anyone I came across.

To make a long story short, these boots are just the tip of a very cheesy iceberg in my book! :)

LOL!! Funny! Thanks! :laughing: :laughing: :D

Faye
Michigan Gal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts