Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
I agree that your photos are simply outstanding, BUT that photo was the winner------a cop cage & your bike sitting there with no headlamp? Was this a photo the Police wanted to show all over of what to be on the outlook for when it comes to sportbikes???? LOL

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
i like the clutch lever

·
Registered
307 Posts
I sorta want my CBR to look like your RR because its so hardcore in a way, you know, all broken and such. Then again, at this rate, it'll look like your RR by, oh, September :rolleyes:

·
Registered
265 Posts
ROFL

I bet when he saw you heading down the street he was like :wtf:

·
Registered
892 Posts
ya so what are you getting as a prize?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a cheap $25 gift card... But since the art director emailed me. I emailed him back offering my services for future photographs since I do have quite a bit of pictures of the corona bike.

Also, just bought 1800 bucks for 2 lens and a few accessories for the camera. Buying studio lights wednesday and actually had to call my credit card company to raise my VISA limit to be able to charge everything.

perhaps I should email Deerfield people (the ppl who made the saddle bags) and sell the picture to them too. lol

·
Registered
892 Posts
$25....thats it....i wouldnt even have mentioned it on the board thats embarassing lol hahaha j/k!

spend it wiseley :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
nice pics Jbas:thumbs2: Holy crap mate did that clutch lever even work?! and how did you ride 300+ miles with it like that?! wow:eek: haha...

·
Registered
892 Posts
ya it is pretty messed up, really all you need is for it to be able to take the stress at the pivot point enough to pull the cable.

·
Registered
475 Posts
JBaz said:
a cheap $25 gift card... But since the art director emailed me. I emailed him back offering my services for future photographs since I do have quite a bit of pictures of the corona bike.

Also, just bought 1800 bucks for 2 lens and a few accessories for the camera. Buying studio lights wednesday and actually had to call my credit card company to raise my VISA limit to be able to charge everything.

Wow - no kidding - what it takes to get noticed, huh. All those awesome pics you've posted and look whats gets media attention. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll bet the cop thought he had hit jackpot...looks like you're running drugs across statelines or something! LOL

no headlight and those bags packed full of illegal substances.

Nice photo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts