Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nanny nanny boobooo.... I just was informed I am the February 2004 winner of the Metzeler Sportect tires!!

see it does pay to click ;)

now the question is.... do I put them on my track bike or my street use bike :twofinger

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well sorry I was a lil delayed.. I didn't check my email till recently :p

E.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
It's fixed I tell ya'. Fixed!:p :D

Congratulations.:thumb:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh come on fellas.. don't be jealous cause you didn't click to win and I did :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
291 Posts
bmacd said:
Hell, i'd give her my bike if i could tap that ass! :D

-=bmacd=-
dude, I hope E's hubby doesn't read all the stuff you write 'cause you're asking for an ass kicking :2cents:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Jose said:
dude, I hope E's hubby doesn't read all the stuff you write 'cause you're asking for an ass kicking :2cents:
don't kid yourself. he's just saying what you're thinking. heck, i'd tap that ass too if i could. :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hubby does see some of this stuff when I find something funny enough to tell him to come look but otherwise it don't interest him :D he knows this is all in fun - I joke around with his friends up here just the same and they joke with me the same as ya'll.. although they haven't mastered the leg humping as well as you horn dogs on here :p

the people on here who flirt with me know it's all in fun and nothing real ment by it so all is good :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
the people on here who flirt with me know it's all in fun and nothing real ment by it so all is good :thumb:
you mean to tell me you aren't serious? :crying: :crying: :crying:

;)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
monkey said:
you mean to tell me you aren't serious? :crying: :crying: :crying:

;)
LMAO.... I reckon ya oughta honored your money back guarantee then :twofinger

E.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts