Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be attending the North American Dealer Show in Indy from the 13th to the 18th of Feburary.

On the 13th and the 18th I will be busy as shit, but I would like to try and go out to dinner with a few MotoZine members on Friday or Saturday night (I will busy at the show during the day)

I'll let you all know what hotel I'll be staying at in the next week or so.

So does anyone want to show me a good place to eat?

And if any of you are working for a dealer / distributor / manufacturer and would like to meet me at the Dealer show that would be great as well!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Robert said:
I will be attending the North American Dealer Show in Indy from the 13th to the 18th of Feburary.

On the 13th and the 18th I will be busy as shit, but I would like to try and go out to dinner with a few MotoZine members on Friday or Saturday night (I will busy at the show during the day)

I'll let you all know what hotel I'll be staying at in the next week or so.

So does anyone want to show me a good place to eat?

And if any of you are working for a dealer / distributor / manufacturer and would like to meet me at the Dealer show that would be great as well!
Either go to Broadripple or downtown. Broadripple has an awesome bar scene as does downtown. Lots of stuff to do in the Indianapolis area. Hope ya have a great time, wish I could get back there!

As far as good places to eat.....hmmm.....I assume you'll have a car there, and my brother is the head chef of a place in Greenwood just south of Indy. It's hands down my favorite place to eat! It's kind of a seafood/steak type place. If you're interested let me know and I can hook ya up with directions or whatever.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
No promises, but I might be able to meet ya. Wife was due with our first kid yesterday, so not sure if I'll be able to break away that early. If I can, it'll be after the weekend since I'm out of town on business.

Post the hotel, and I'll respond when I get back and the time draws near.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Robert,

That is a great show! I worked the show one year a couple of years ago for Airrider. I got a bunch of cool posters, and a few signed by some great looking bikini models. Believe it or not my wife would not let me hang the posters in the family room..lol?

BTW: I am in Garden Grove, CA this week and then Santa Cruz next week, man the weather is nice here (mid 70s)..and to think it might snow this week in Chatt, TN. If I had to be out of town this is a good 2 weeks........

Have fun if you can,
Rob

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Robert? Heading to Indy?

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!! (And leave me there!)

CA = :finger:

Okay, now that I have that out of my system: I agree with spicersh - his bro's place is very tasty! :drool: :drool: (Just don't tell him you're a friend of ours, you might get something "extra" in your meal.. ;) )

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Robert! Where, exactly, is the show being held? Terre Haute isn't too far from Indy, and I could definately use the diversion! Besides, it's close to my birthday, and my wife needs some gift ideas!:D
By the way-- any chance of trying on any Fieldsheer gear?

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
partaymon said:
Hey Robert! Where, exactly, is the show being held? Terre Haute isn't too far from Indy, and I could definately use the diversion! Besides, it's close to my birthday, and my wife needs some gift ideas!:D
Sorry bro, the show is only open to dealers, distributors and manufacturers. :(

·
Honda Moderator
458 Posts
I'll be working the show too

If you want to send me a PM & I'll reciprocate with my cell phone# & maybe we can hook up for dinner or drinks while we are there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts