Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
----- the screw-up of SPEED when it came to the AMA 600 ONLY to run a wrap-up of the NASCAR of last evening & when finished, the race was finished & no one saw it on SPEED.
No one has mentioned this screw-up (which can be the future from Fox/NASCAR/SPEED), but then I am assuming none of you are interested in the road racing or watch Speed.
Personally I was going to watch a repeat (for I was h/gun shooting while the LIVE race was on), but after the ranting on the other m/c boards I will put that time into cleaning my 3 h/guns, reloading ammo, or reading m/c or gun mags.

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do apoligize for my error.

I was watching for comments of others, for as you probably noted I do not start off with lead Threads, but I am darned how I missed the ones mentioned. Thing is I am on this Site two or three times each day of the week.
Still my apoligizies, yet I am peeved that Fox/NASCAR/Speed showed their true colours during that important AMA 600 race to flash on a wrap up on a NASCAR race of the prior evening.
Like most of you (I hope) I made my presence felt at SPEED so they will know we m/cists resented it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
its totally cool man,

and believe me even though i cant watch the races right since for some reason up here in northern arizona we cant recieve speed channel, but i have definatly made it known as well that its BS.

i cant wait till next weekend, i am gonna be done with school and i can watch the races back home in phoenix!!!

whoo i cant wait

1 - 4 of 4 Posts