Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nathan and I were just looking on Craigslist and we found this listing http://annarbor.craigslist.org/mcy/340268116.html. . .

Hi I'm a purse lover and I really hate to do this but I need to sell some of these since gas is getting out of control and invest in something more useful. I have Chloe hampton bags and Jimmy Choo Ramona and Mahala bags. For those of you who don't know the Jimmy Choo bags were named the "It" bags of 2007 and the Chloe bags were named the "It" bag of 2006. These bags retail at $1850 in stores so please do not try to trade a $600 motorcycle.

They are VERY popular with the stars. The bags are guaranteed 100% authentic and are new with tags! If you are interested in this trade in any way please let me know. Go to Neiman Marcus and see how much these bags will cost you! Your daughter or wife will absolutely loves these bags! Below is a link to extensive detailed picture of the purses.

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k6/sonyab523/

Please know that I DO NOT WANT TO SELL ALL MY PURSES! I just want to sell enough for the trade so you may have your choice of which ones. PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF I WILL JUST SELL THESE TO YOU BECAUSE I WON'T.

I am looking for a sportbike not a cruiser. I prefer a Kawasaki because I have never ridden one before and I hear it is a great starter bike. But anything is fine. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!

·
Registered
860 Posts
...or maybe it's one pissed off boyfriend getting revenge.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
So lemme get this straight. A girl who collects high end PURSES is looking to trade them for a MOTORCYCLE. Hmmmm.....how many guys/girls with motorcycles will look at this ad and say, "Wow, a $2000 purse! Just what I've been looking for! I can't WIAT to trade my bike for one!"
:laughing:

Jen

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I cant believe she didnt have any Jimmy Choo shoes:(

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
636Jen said:
So lemme get this straight. A girl who collects high end PURSES is looking to trade them for a MOTORCYCLE. Hmmmm.....how many guys/girls with motorcycles will look at this ad and say, "Wow, a $2000 purse! Just what I've been looking for! I can't WIAT to trade my bike for one!"
:laughing:

Jen
I agree.
She's gotta be a blond stripper.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
who would trade for a bike?

why doesn't she just sell them outright and then purchase a motorcycle? If she can just drop that amount on a purse, she should be able to get a used bike with hand money.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fakes???

I'm guessing that they are high end fakes, she doesn't want a bike this is only a good excuse to get people interested. That's my guess anyway.:2cents:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Or as advertisment? "High maintenance girl with expensive taste seeks undersexed, mid-life crisis guy fresh out of a divorce to pay my bills for me while taking me around on his motorcycle because I'm only a bike groupie without a job and I don't REALLY want to give up my purses."

Well, that's what I got from it. :laughing: lol

Jen

·
Registered
963 Posts
Too bad they werent Man Bags..

Im willing to bet some of those pretty guys in their nice shiny new full leather suits during Royal Oak Bike night would eat em up in a heart beat...

·
Registered
354 Posts
fastlaneduc said:
OK - I'm probably going to be VERY sorry I asked...but what's a curb stomp?
You will be sorry you asked, its a horrible thing. This is the popular vid from "American History X," luckly it doesn't show the aftermath.

Sorry you have to login to view it, what a pain.

Curb Stomp -EXPLICIT-

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
xboxdynasty said:
You will be sorry you asked, its a horrible thing. This is the popular vid from "American History X," luckly it doesn't show the aftermath.

Sorry you have to login to view it, what a pain.

Curb Stomp -EXPLICIT-
What a grewsome scene...something like that was recently on the Soprano's.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts