Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am brand new to the sport. I recently test drove my friends gsx 750 and instantly fell in love. Haha So anyways i want to get into the sport but im not sure what kind of bike i should purchase. Ive been riding dirt bikes for over 8 years now so I can hold my own if you know what i mean. Point is I will be trying to do stunts such as Wheelies and 12 oclocks so I will obviously dump the bike. I dont want a bike with less than 600cc but i want a durable cheap used bike under $5000. A number of years old is ok with me. LOL Thx for the help!!

Colin

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
WTF is it with people who don't know how to spell "Ride" turning out to be total tools (well, with the exception of DR of course)?

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
WTF is it with people who don't know how to spell "Ride" turning out to be total tools (well, with the exception of DR of course)?
:confused::topic: Didn't see any "ride" spelling issues there. Isn't this really a "really pisses me off" thought?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I was talking about the s/n
I could be wrong but I believe that has little to do with not knowing HOW to spell it and a little more to do with presentation that obviously some care very little about myself included.:2cents:

Quick question, you plan to keep this off of public roads right?? Or is there an exception to your kind at all??

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I could be wrong but I believe that has little to do with not knowing HOW to spell it and a little more to do with presentation that obviously some care very little about myself included.:2cents:
:rolleyes:

I give up.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Actually it was more of a dig at another member as a bit of a joke, but I don't think anyone caught it :dunno:
Besides, Kan's too busy being a nazi around here :twofinger

·
Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Actually it was more of a dig at another member as a bit of a joke, but I don't think anyone caught it :dunno:
I caught it and figured you were serious, so I was letting you have your moment. :D Besides, I've been called much worse, lol.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
A lot of stunters use the Honda CBR 600F4i. They are relatively cheap, plentiful on the used market, and parts availability is good.

Keep in mind that you'll probably also need to budget for stunt-specific modifications such as a crash cage and a large rear sprocket. I would expect that you'd also want to gets some pretty top-of-the-line gear- helmet, jacket, pants, gloves, boots, and a back protector.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts