Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Excellent!
Who was the girl in the opening with the long brown hair?

While I know that you were with us when we went up to Saginaw to see the Redliners group, I am not sure that I could pick you out of a police lineup. (Sorry, if you were I pretty girl, I would have paid more attention)

Are you the one with the black shirt on and black hat (beard too) that was kneeling (looked like) and said something like "I got mine"?

Or are you the one with the black shirt on with the gold chain around his neck?

Still, nice video and the sound of the bikes was very nice. Too bad we did not get to hear your's.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
at the drag strip is where i was...i was the only guy there with a HD shirt on...they got a couple of me and another guy going back adn forth like we're friends and shit....i had on a chrome chain that looked like a motor cycle chain....biker bling i guess......it was kinda like the HD/metric commeraderie thing....i guess if it goes from promo to commercial and im in it the royalties are pretty substantial....anyone in that video had to sign a waiver to use it in a promo but if does go on the air then there'll be monetary compensation...that video was used in the las vegas dealers show a few weeks back....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts