Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em
 

Attachments

·
Some days are like this.
Joined
·
3,132 Posts
The latest craze in extreme sports (or the singles bar scene for that matter...)

First you tackle it, then you try to ride it.... :D
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spicerke said:
The latest craze in extreme sports (or the singles bar scene for that matter...)

First you tackle it, then you try to ride it.... :D
I'm sorry, I just..... can't..... stop myself......

That how you got Scott? :D :laughing: :eyebrows:
 

·
Some days are like this.
Joined
·
3,132 Posts
Jester said:
I'm sorry, I just..... can't..... stop myself......

That how you got Scott? :D :laughing: :eyebrows:
:laughing: No, that's how he got me. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
spicerke said:
:laughing: No, that's how he got me. :D
yes, Bo Peep, but we hear he was actually going for your sheep.:laughing:
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Red Bull....apparently it in fact does not give you wings....
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
monkey said:
yes, Bo Peep, but we hear he was actually going for your sheep.:laughing:
Ummm....:huh:

I know a lot of people. You are the only one who consistently talks about sex with members of the animal kingdom.

It goes without saying that you scare me quite beyond words. :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
Ummm....:huh:

I know a lot of people. You are the only one who consistently talks about sex with members of the animal kingdom.

It goes without saying that you scare me quite beyond words. :twofinger
well, i am part of the animal kingdom...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
spicersh said:

I know a lot of people. You are the only one who consistently talks about sex with members of the animal kingdom.
But that WAS funny.:D :D :D Yes?:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
"Look, I told you the exhaust flange was loose, when are you damn pit crew guys going to take my word for it?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,528 Posts
spicerke said:
The latest craze in extreme sports (or the singles bar scene for that matter...)

First you tackle it, then you try to ride it.... :D

Now we know how Scott landed Katie. :laughing: (I say "landed" 'cause women love being compared to a large mouth bass, or any other fish for that matter)



As for the picture... It looks like somebody shook up the Moto GP snowglobe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
slaintedan said:
Now we know how Scott landed Katie. :laughing: (I say "landed" 'cause women love being compared to a large mouth bass, or any other fish for that matter)
Dan, we know you're a "sheep" man but dating has moved out of the barnyard and onto the docks. "Bass Booty...... where dieting and dating meet". :thumbs2:

Sheep shagging is soooo '90's once you've had a gill job. :eek: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,528 Posts
Dad said:
Dan, we know you're a "sheep" man but dating has moved out of the barnyard and onto the docks. "Bass Booty...... where dieting and dating meet". :thumbs2:

Sheep shagging is soooo '90's once you've had a gill job. :eek: :laughing:

Me, out of date, I spit on the accusation!:twofinger Now I must leave you for I have to finish hooking up my Pong video game system to my television before I can iron my Z Cavariccis for the Flock of Seagulls concert tonight. That reminds me, I'm out of Aqua Net hairspray and High Karate cologne. :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
slaintedan said:
Me, out of date, I spit on the accusation!........ I'm out of Aqua Net hairspray... :laughing:
Don't you have some Brylcreem? "A little dab 'll do ya'!":p :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Ted realized that he was out of the running when he was bucked off before the 8 second bell ( no cowboy here ) YEEHAW!!:crying:
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top