Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Headlight for helping me sell my bike last week! Of course now I am completely bummed cause the weather is getting nice and I have no bike to ride!!!:crying: :( Guess I will be riding bitch for a while until I can get a new one!:D Give me a shout if ya don't mind me taggin on the back!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dewayne said:
if you need a ride I got you covered kitty. ahahahah

Congrats on the sell what are you looking to get now?
HaHa- ya gonna pick me up all the way from your side of town?:p :D - Not sure what I want yet- maybe a GSXR 600- or Ninja 636- depends- I got that height problem- ya know!:D

·
Registered
963 Posts
Wicked Kitty said:
HaHa- ya gonna pick me up all the way from your side of town?:p :D - Not sure what I want yet- maybe a GSXR 600- or Ninja 636- depends- I got that height problem- ya know!:D
Dont let the height issue shy you away from something you really like... Im 5'5" and have had every bike I owned lowered to fit me...A 94 F2, 01 F4i, 04 1000RR and 06 Busa.. You can pick up lowering links for the rear suspension, and there are plenty of resources around here that Im sure could help you get the front set up to a lower height..... Most link kits are $150 or quite a bit less.... So, keep that in mind!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ChoCha said:
Dont let the height issue shy you away from something you really like... Im 5'5" and have had every bike I owned lowered to fit me...A 94 F2, 01 F4i, 04 1000RR and 06 Busa.. You can pick up lowering links for the rear suspension, and there are plenty of resources around here that Im sure could help you get the front set up to a lower height..... Most link kits are $150 or quite a bit less.... So, keep that in mind!!
I'm only 5 foot! Which bikes would be the best for the vertically challenged? LOL:D

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Wicked Kitty said:
Big thanks to Headlight for helping me sell my bike last week! Of course now I am completely bummed cause the weather is getting nice and I have no bike to ride!!!:crying: :( Guess I will be riding bitch for a while until I can get a new one!:D Give me a shout if ya don't mind me taggin on the back!
good lord i'd love to ride you from the back!

:D :drool:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: I sold my Bike!

bmacd said:
good lord i'd love to ride you from the back!

:D :drool:
HahaHa! How did I know that was coming? :p :D :twofinger

·
Registered
304 Posts
Wicked Kitty said:
Go for the 636! You won't be disappointed. I love mine. You can always get it lowered as was already said. I had mine lowered too. I'll let you sit on it and you can see how you like it. Sitting on a Kawi is like sitting in a lazy boy compared to some other seats out there. Keep that in mind too. I don't know what the GSXR 600 is like though. I know the Hondas are like sitting on a brick. I did noticed for 07 they have a new plush seat now. 'bout time!

If we go on any rides, I can pick you up as well, I usually have to go through that part of town to meet up with anybody. If your up for Royal Oak nights, I go right by you. Just let me know.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
crayder90 said:
Go for the 636! You won't be disappointed. I love mine. You can always get it lowered as was already said. I had mine lowered too. I'll let you sit on it and you can see how you like it. Sitting on a Kawi is like sitting in a lazy boy compared to some other seats out there. Keep that in mind too. I don't know what the GSXR 600 is like though. I know the Hondas are like sitting on a brick. I did noticed for 07 they have a new plush seat now. 'bout time!

If we go on any rides, I can pick you up as well, I usually have to go through that part of town to meet up with anybody. If your up for Royal Oak nights, I go right by you. Just let me know.
Thanks Crayder! I would hate to miss out on all the RO fun! I still like the Ninja - in fact have a friend who is a dealer- so might go that route.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts