1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
The drive is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill. I'm curious to see what the "bargained for" charges will be.

I have yet to see someone get what they deserve in cases like this.:2cents:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I hope he goes to jail and his cell mate is a rough and tough Harley dude!!! Maybe then justice will be served.

Jen

·
Registered
282 Posts
Come thats at least a vehicular manslaughter and hit and run. I don't know about down in FL but in NYC those are serious charges.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Can't be manslaughter unless he dies, right? The article said that the guy escaped serious injury.

I have yet to see someone get what they deserve in cases like this.
I totally agree Doc. It seems like bikers always get shorted justice somehow.

Jen

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Ok, don't take this the wrong way, but it couldn't have happened to a better person.

Now before you get all mad. Look at it this way.

He didn't get seriously hurt.

He is an Iraq vet, and has lots of "Friends" in the Army.

The Iraq vet alone should get good press in the news about this.

and if not, well, that is when the "Friends" take care of business.

Can you smell what I'm stepping in here?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I hate these stories...what the hell is wrong with people? An accident is an accident but in a case like this, if I decided punishment, he would not pass go, he would not collect 200 dollars..he would not even go to jail. He would get pulled out of the car and shot in the head. Do we NEED to keep these fucking people around? Not as far as I can see.

·
Registered
625 Posts
i say we take that cocksucker and throw him on a bike and have that kid drive a semi right up that guys as while hes on the bike...eye for an eye I say:finger:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm just glad the motorcyclist is ok. It's more painful to hear that someone died as a result of a painfully stupid accident like the one in that article. Karma is a bitch and this guy will get what he deserves in one way or another.

·
Registered
434 Posts
hellsnat said:
Ok, don't take this the wrong way, but it couldn't have happened to a better person.

Now before you get all mad. Look at it this way.

He didn't get seriously hurt.

He is an Iraq vet, and has lots of "Friends" in the Army.

The Iraq vet alone should get good press in the news about this.

and if not, well, that is when the "Friends" take care of business.

Can you smell what I'm stepping in here?
there was a story on the discovery channel about a .50 cal sniper rifle. confirmed kills from 3000 yds. sweet!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I say eye for an eye too! This guy deserves to get it and get it good. I hate to say it.. but I hope he suffers! What a rotten, awful human!

I'm glad the biker was ok. Poor guy suffered a lot of road rash.. he must be in a lot of pain!

:finger: Mother F-ing Jerk!!!!!!! I truely hope this driver gets what's coming to him!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
i smell probation and some community service... i hope this guy's 'friends' mete out some street justice - some deep bruising (baseball bat?) and severe road rash (dragged behind a speeding truck naked?) should pretty much even up the score.

·
Registered
633 Posts
That jack*ss's family is sayin that he was missing and off his meds when he did it. What a crock of sh*t!:finger:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Rider was truly lucky to survive an ordeal like that. Being dragged for several miles. It's just "F"ing insane.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
... I guess I won't take my bike to myrtle beach in August... and by the way, its the Barrette M107 rifle. It also has confirmed cases of bodily decapitation from 2000 yards:D And yes, it is for sale to the public. I sure hope this guy gets whats comming to him though... I hope someone shoves their slip on up the guys ass and then revs the engine hard...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts