Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're famous now!
I saw one of the local news stations do a news story on the high price of gas and its effects.

Somehow, they got to one of the many marinas around the lake and lo and behold, there was TheCaptain, telling lies, I mean, discussing how the price of gas might affect his boating plans for the summer.

You really should have had some ladies on that boat. All those half naked guys, not good for your image.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
That's funny, we were docked a few boats from Jeff that day. We saw the news interview him. LOL. It was at Metro Beach on Monday...man that was a good day to be on the water. :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
I don't even remember half of what I said since I was already pretty well lit up by that point. And you know how women are when there is a camra around and there hair and makeup isn't perfect. " I can't let everyone see me like this." then POOF they are hiding.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
TheCaptain said:
And you know how women are when there is a camra around and there hair and makeup isn't perfect. " I can't let everyone see me like this." then POOF they are hiding.
hahahaha sooo true.:thumb:

Wow. I totally missed the sausagefest call out.
I gotta start scanning these threads slower.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts