Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man so I came on today just to see whats new. Found myself wanting to move. ?WHY? because where I am it's cold, snowy, and icy. Well, came to the conclusion that this really sucks and I won't be able to do this another year so looks like I'll be moving. maybe I am sick or something but am I the only one that would do anything to ride?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

"...This metro-area weather report has been brought to you by all major manufacturers of Japanese sportbikes..."

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
6 Posts
Blue Jays said:
Hi All-

"...This metro-area weather report has been brought to you by all major manufacturers of Japanese sportbikes..."

~ Blue Jays ~
:laughing: :thumbs2:

I thought I clicked the wrong button after reading about the cold weather, and then the page took me to a "best bike" poll. :confused:

Ok...I hate the cold also..."North Dakota"...need I say more, however, I am moving to California in a couple of months. I guess not soon enough though since every morning on my way to work, I pass by my RC51 all bundled up for the winter hibernating in the garage.

As for the poll it's a tough one since they're all good bikes and I don't believe any one of those one liter bikes have any real advantage over the other except on the paper, so it comes down to what flavor you like. Any one of these bikes will have you satisfied fat and happy. I've already owned a R1 and although it’s not the newest version, nah! I voted for the new ZX-10 since it’ll be my next in-line4 purchase.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i have to agree with wheelie123 you want to feel cold come up to maine. i know i walk by my 954 on the way to work everyday whishing it was warmer . i love to ride but moving is not an option or a desire i like it in maine.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I was just giving BigGreenKawi a hard time, but it really is colder up here. We have our own weather system here in the valley. Last week it was snowing when I left for an early morning meeting in Nashua, and by the time I left the valley it was just raining everywhere else.

Every day I have to walk out and look at the snow on my 9's cover. . . very depressing, and I know that's not what she signed up for when I took possession of her down in Atlanta 5 years ago. Poor thing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh don't get me wrong I know I don't have it as bad as some people.what i was saying though is that for me to be off my bike for this long isn't going to work for me. I do like it here and this is where i grew up but my heart and passion lie somewhere warmer. Where I can make to the track all year round!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
BigGreenKawi said:
Oh don't get me wrong I know I don't have it as bad as some people.what i was saying though is that for me to be off my bike for this long isn't going to work for me. I do like it here and this is where i grew up but my heart and passion lie somewhere warmer. Where I can make to the track all year round!
Amen, brother. I've got the bug badly. now. A riding buddy of mine just bought the new ZX10R, and then told me that when he was down in Atlanta (my old hometown) last week in business, he saw people out riding sportbikes.

Dammit. :mad: Soon enough we'll be able to ride, but yeah. . . it's not soon enough.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts