Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I punched myself in the balls while riding last year!

I thought it would help my ride more harder especially into those corners but it didn't. Instead, it was more of a distraction. I heard somewhere that pain makes the person stronger. Does anyone hear inflict pain upon themselves in an attempt to improve riding skills? :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Spicersh had his balls removed a couple years ago. wait.....no sorry. he got married to Katie. :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Moved to the Off Topic forum, as I have a feeling this in no way has anything to do with riding.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
monkey said:
Spicersh had his balls removed a couple years ago. wait.....no sorry. he got married to Katie. :twofinger
I understand what you mean but it does have a lot to do with riding and pain as well! ;)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
monkey said:
All is not lost since they are kept preserved in a mason jar:thumbs2:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
maley2000 said:
All is not lost since they are kept preserved in a mason jar:thumbs2:
Those weren't olives?! Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have drank that "martini"!! :crying: :crying:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
monkey said:
:huh:

I let him keep his balls, it's more entertaining that way.. kind of like giving a dog a chain that is almost long enough to bite you when you get too close. :D

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
LOL... no wonder about 30% of the threads on this website belong in the All Other Topics, yet a strong tendancy towards the Adult Section.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DaDuck748 said:
LOL... no wonder about 30% of the threads on this website belong in the All Other Topics, yet a strong tendancy towards the Adult Section.
no it has to do with riding! :mad:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
thread is 3 yrs old... that being said:

I decided to get an ALC surgery to improve my riding skill, besides, it was time for an upgrade... :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts