Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took me a couple of tries but I did it. I passed my paramedic test for national registry and the state of ohio. Now I'm on of the newest medic/firefighters in ohio.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only way to discribe the course is 9 months of hell. The test is harder then crap. They give you the question and 4 answers to choose from. Typical multiple choice test right, wrong, every possible answer is right but you have to choose the most correct. Talk about a pain in the a$$:mad:

·
Registered
582 Posts
I can ONLY imagine...I KNOW that stuff is NOT easy...But...I 'm sure it's worth it. More power to you!!!! Go out and tie one on. You deserve it!! :) Jimmy G

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Sweet. If I'm ever in Ohio I'll stab myself in the leg;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Grats man, thats a pita to pass for sure. It took my sister like a year to pass that :thumb:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tippmann said:
Sweet. If I'm ever in Ohio I'll stab myself in the leg;)
You do that Tippmann and I'll give you a bunch of morphine.:twofinger

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx bro. I'm just looking forward to learning more about being a paramedic. I've been a Basic for 3 years and my dream has been to become a medic. Now that I"m here I'm going to learn as much about my passion as I possible can. But I am going to start off testing the water to see where my strengths are and my weaknesses, and improve from there, and not just jump into the deep side until I know I can swim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts