Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello, the week of October 3 I will return visit has my brother has Ann Arbor in Michigan and i to go for a ride with you, I would like to go i am of Quebec ( Canada ) i am 33 years old I am a girl and i have the VFR of my brother for the week, my mail [email protected]
bye bye Sylvie

sorry my english is verry bad,,,,,,,, i am french girl.....

:hello:

:) :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No bracelet :moon: but has can give it our telephon numbers to be able to meet it, and which is bmacd ? :cheers:

bye

Sylvie

·
Registered
969 Posts
CruiserErik said:
That's great:laughing:

Welcome to the Boards Sylvie:cheers: I'm sure there's plenty of fine younger men who would go ride with ya. I nominate Headlight:D
Now why you wanna do that to this girl. Never even met her and your trying to make her disappear.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Welcome to the board!! There is usually rides going on anytime. I'm sure if you post up when you are in town, people would be more than happy to meet up and ride with you.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
oh oui oui, je parle le francais un peu....j'ai vecu dans la ville chateau-d'un (pres de Paris) par 3 semaines. j'etais un etudiant de francais.

(sorry if my french is a little rusty, its been a couple years!)

for all of you that dont speak any french, i just said "oh yes yes, i speak french a little, i lived in the town chateau d'un (near paris) for 3 weeks. i was a french student."

or atleast thats what it was supposed to say, lets see if i got it right!!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
wow bill, when i read that this is what is in my mind.....tell me if im right

"i dont speak french, but im gentle to the boobs when i go"

"ps, i would love to mount you"

hahahahaha maybe i got that all wrong, but thats just what it looked like and thats what i would expect you to say!!! again im a little rusty! HAHAHA thats so funny though if you really said that!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hahahahaha

btw if u havent checked your email, do it cause i just sent you one a while ago

but anyway, doog welcome to the board and if i had a bike still id come ride with you when you came down to michigan and work on my parlez-vous-ing francais!

·
Registered
629 Posts
bass boss said:
Welcome to the board. Post up when you get here and I am sure some of us can ride with you. You are going to be here on October 3 for a week in Anne Arbor. You can help me celebrate my birthday. Sorry, I cannot speak French, Just Spanish and English.

hey wayne, she can borrow my truck to load it up with candles for your birthday :twofinger

1 - 20 of 22 Posts