Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate those damn warning sickers..i took the one off the gas tank off...well for ht emost part half of it is still on..if i used dawn soap and water with a sponge would that help loosin it up so it would just fall apart
cuz i got that clean thing off of it....PLEASE HELP ME thanks

·
Registered
414 Posts
Alcohol should be fine. I used acetone on mine. As long as the paint is well cured alcohol or acetone will not eat the paint off if you just use a small amount on a rag.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yup, just put some on a rag and wipe the gooey part. I don't think it matters what motion you use. I usually follow up by wiping down the area with a rag with just water on it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell Yea man..thanksIm gunna do that sometime today....Im cheap so im goin to the dollar store ..do they carry alcohol?? i dont wanna go to walmart i seen alot of shit happend.... like one time i heard about this chick backin into a bike it fell over..and she just hauled ass..and people wont leave your stuff alone..they will key it or something. I dont let my bike get out of mysight unless its in my garage:D

·
Registered
980 Posts
I boycotted walmart a long time ago after they 1. wouldnt sell me gta cause i wasnt 18 2. wouldnt sell me paintballs cause i wasnt 18. plus all the people there are scumbags so fuck walmart.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
slick1537 said:
I boycotted walmart a long time ago after they 1. wouldnt sell me gta cause i wasnt 18 2. wouldnt sell me paintballs cause i wasnt 18. plus all the people there are scumbags so fuck walmart.
WOW, following the rules gets a good bashing. :thumb:

·
Registered
352 Posts
... Goo-Gone and heat (even a hair dryer)... try any auto supply store.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well iheard that like..wd 40 is the same as goo gone..i used some of it in teh dark then i got scared and quit haha..Im a big wussy..but shes my baby

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi Olson-

You've been banned, but in case you're still lurking...you can use Goo-Gone or even plain olive oil otherwise used for cooking Italian meals. It's extremely mild and won't hurt paint. It's also gentle on your hands as a softening moisturizer.

~ Blue Jays ~

1 - 18 of 18 Posts