Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of you know me, I've been lurking around the boards for a while, but never posted because of a lack of experience on bikes, however...

I'm conducting an experiment for school, and part of it requires me to gather information. I've put together a short survey for people to take (short as in 5 yes or no questions). If you would like to help me out and take the survey, post a message here and I will PM you the questions when I get home tonight (~5:30 eastern time).

Thanks for the help. :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Might want to give a little more detail... Experiment for what? What kind of information? Whats the purpose of the whole thing (what are you trying to prove)? etc etc

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's an experiment for my Human Behavior class. My hypothesis that women cheat more in relationships then men. So I'm just having people fill out a simple 5 question survey on their status as far as cheating in relationsips. Then I'll tally up my information, make some charts, make it sound more elaborate then it actually is, blah blah blah.

So that's the general gist of it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You really need a survey to prove that??? It's just that guys are better at hiding it. Damn, I'll tell ya from experience that I've cheated more than more guys I know (that was in my "rebel" stage). PM me the questions!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
MeiJin said:
You really need a survey to prove that??? It's just that guys are better at hiding it!
Wouldn't "hiding it" be covered by the definition?:confused:

·
Registered
346 Posts
its not mine:D

but send me the questions i'll give it a whirl, also send them to my wife "evilwife" is her screen name it looks as though you have alot of males saying send it to them, so maybe a few females would help?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahh, if only you posted that a few days earlier...

Thanks to all who participated in my survey, here are the results:

10/32 men cheated (31%)
5/32 men cheated more then once (16%)

11/32 women cheated (34%)
7/32 women cheated more then once (23%)

Even though it turned out closer then I thought it would, you women still are the lying scum I thought you were.:eek:

·
Registered
143 Posts
:twofinger Hey Fokker! Not all women are lying scum! Ya know there is a code of ethics involving surveys, fieldwork, etc. in psychology, sociology, anthropology, etc. and that comment totally just violated it. Let's hear the extraneous variables in the matter... how many men versus women participated in the survey? Was it a total of 32 of each sex? C'mon give up some details... :twofinger (heh, sorry I've been taking human studies classes since my freshman year of high school)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Haha, not for unemployment...not yet at least... disability on the other hand... Haha, your soc. sec. will pay for me to live!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MeiJin said:
:twofinger Hey Fokker! Not all women are lying scum! Ya know there is a code of ethics involving surveys, fieldwork, etc. in psychology, sociology, anthropology, etc. and that comment totally just violated it. Let's hear the extraneous variables in the matter... how many men versus women participated in the survey? Was it a total of 32 of each sex? C'mon give up some details... :twofinger (heh, sorry I've been taking human studies classes since my freshman year of high school)
ethics shmethics, first ammendment overrules all. :p

There were 32 males and 32 females in the survey results, those who hadn't had had any relationships in the past weren't used. Including those people who could not be used, a total of 71 people participated in the survey.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts