Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody out there finds a good couple of pics of E Boz from this weekend, let me know where I can find them on the web.............I want to do him for the next painting, and I was waiting for Daytona to end to start getting some photos. I would really appreciate it! Thanks.........Inky.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Not sure why you need a pic of The Boz:dunno: ...Here ya go..:D

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
cdma2000 said:
WHAT in the world ever happened to that guy, phatkid?

cdma2k

You Know...I dont remember the full story but, my buddy back in the day was a big Oklahoma fan. As far as I can remember (or mixed up for that matter) I could have sworn he had some b.s happen at Oklahoma. For the most part he was one hell of a linebacker. I dont know if it was in college or in the pros but he broke something (I'm assuming his knee) and he only hung around for a few years. Although, I do remember one of his movies. Something like he was an undercover cop who was investigating some Hell's angel's type gang. Only thing I remember other than that was the movie was really bad.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zerexsix said:
Nope, not yet! But you never know maybe it got mixed up with a new Arai or something!
Wouldn't that be sweet. Hopefully Trigga can find it in his busy life to help us out with that......then we can get down to business!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts