Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Just in case you guys are concerned (lol?), I probably won't be around much for a while. Don't worry though, it's okay. I just got my copy of X-Plane. ;)
Hip Hip, HOORAY!!!!

I mean, we'll miss you :twofinger

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hip Hip, HOORAY!!!!

I mean, we'll miss you :twofinger

You won't have time... you'll be too busy. Having your leg humped is a full time activity. ;)

Now if only I can get global scenery to work. It won't correctly load anything from the east coast, so I am going back through the install. That took 2.5 hours the first time around. Yay.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
gnarly

·
Registered
867 Posts
Just in case you guys are concerned (lol?), I probably won't be around much for a while. Don't worry though, it's okay. I just got my copy of X-Plane. ;)
Once I was able to stop crying, I realized that I didn't care. :D

But seriously, who's going to help field all of my questions? And when I get on my bike and can't remember how to push the start button, who's going to be there to walk me thru it?!? Snake? He just has to peddle his... :(

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Once I was able to stop crying, I realized that I didn't care. :D

But seriously, who's going to help field all of my questions? And when I get on my bike and can't remember how to push the start button, who's going to be there to walk me thru it?!? Snake? He just has to peddle his... :(
It's ok, I got a little stereo and hooked up some speakers behind the fairings. I've got a recording of a real motorcycle that plays on a loop, and the power button is hooked to the starter, and the volume is wired into the "throttle." It's really cool.

·
Registered
867 Posts
It's ok, I got a little stereo and hooked up some speakers behind the fairings. I've got a recording of a real motorcycle that plays on a loop, and the power button is hooked to the starter, and the volume is wired into the "throttle." It's really cool.
That's awesome... I can picture it now, training wheels and all... :D

On that note, is it legal to wear headphones while you ride?

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
That's awesome... I can picture it now, training wheels and all... :D

On that note, is it legal to wear headphones while you ride?
In my state it is illegal to operate a motor vehicle with headphones on. I can see why because it can make it difficult to hear sirens, screeching tires, gunshots, etc.

·
Registered
867 Posts
In my state it is illegal to operate a motor vehicle with headphones on. I can see why because it can make it difficult to hear sirens, screeching tires, gunshots, etc.
Gunshots? Geez, rough area... :rolleyes:

Like you would really be able to dodge bullets on your bike anyway though. Well, maybe if you were headed downhill... :D

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Gunshots? Geez, rough area... :rolleyes:

Like you would really be able to dodge bullets on your bike anyway though. Well, maybe if you were headed downhill... :D
I confuse them with my "serpentine" maneuver and smoke-generating system (harley motor)

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Snake always said he didn't care, too. You should have seen him when I was sick for a week, though.
C'mon, there were only 2 post whores at the time, and one disappeared. So I did what any concerned friend would do...sent you a message, and then flooded your comment section with obscene pictures.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
C'mon, there were only 2 post whores at the time, and one disappeared. So I did what any concerned friend would do...sent you a message, and then flooded your comment section with obscene pictures.
Yeah... those were the days.

Now I am back to getting no comments at all. lol. My internet has been down for two days now. Well... a day and a half. It was down all day yesterday, and they just barely left like 10 minutes ago. Anyway... I come back. No messages. No emails. No comments. No nothing. Luckily, it isn't just the people-connection that matters. I order everything on the internet. EVERYTHING. Including the muffler that I need to order for my car tonight so it will be here by thursday. Hell, I even order pizza online and have it delivered. I hate going into town and shopping at local stores... the people there are ridiculous. Customer service? What the hell is that?!?

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Lol, I hear ya. I hardly hear from anyone on Myspace anymore, and if you happened to catch my bulletin the other day, the fact that they have added apps ala facebook doesn't really sit too well with me.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol, I hear ya. I hardly hear from anyone on Myspace anymore, and if you happened to catch my bulletin the other day, the fact that they have added apps ala facebook doesn't really sit too well with me.

Yeah, I read that one. It is getting very annoying having to look at all the bulletins with the apps. "I bought you as my pet." "See how much I think you are worth" Etc etc etc ETC.

Not to mention the fact that everyone has their profiles set to private. I'm starting to think that is just there to help the friend whores. Now you have to add them as a friend before you can see anything. It's lame.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Yeah, I read that one. It is getting very annoying having to look at all the bulletins with the apps. "I bought you as my pet." "See how much I think you are worth" Etc etc etc ETC.

Not to mention the fact that everyone has their profiles set to private. I'm starting to think that is just there to help the friend whores. Now you have to add them as a friend before you can see anything. It's lame.
Quit stalking 13-year-olds and the "private" profiles won't bother you.

There actually used to be a workaround for that but myspace caught on and fixed it. Dammit.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quit stalking 13-year-olds and the "private" profiles won't bother you.

lol funny guy. Actually, it is all people that I think I know, but I can't tell enough from the picture... or people I used to know/like. Or family members. You know... profiles I wouldn't mind taking a peak at from time to time, but whom I don't want to add as friends because they aren't.

1 - 20 of 309 Posts