Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gonna try to get more stunna footage today. So stay tuned for links to the madness. ;)

Now, just gotta find a few good cameramen :huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could not get footage today. I wish though. Oh well, maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or any nice day we have left out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
I got a sweet helm cam for some close ups. It can also be mounted on the rear for some sweet tail cam shots. Hit me up if you want one of those pump fests taped on sport bike nights or whenever else. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dammit, another day of not getting footage. weather is slowly dwindling and am in need of some better footage that I can look back on during the winter.



Translation:





IT'S ON
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
Please don`t use a tail or tank cam to film wheelies, anyone can go out and look at the sky or pavement at 90mph if they want. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Saw some really excellent video today. Dumb ass kids running wheelies, past 5.0 on purpose. Don't know if they got caught. Real ballsy stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
wantanaprilia said:
Please don`t use a tail or tank cam to film wheelies, anyone can go out and look at the sky or pavement at 90mph if they want. :(
I wouldn't be doing the wheelies, I would be the "camera bike" and can mount the cam on the tail for some nice shots of standups and other goodies from directly in front.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
Saw some really excellent video today. Dumb ass kids running wheelies, past 5.0 on purpose. Don't know if they got caught. Real ballsy stuff.

Ever see Ghost Rider: The final ride? He splits between a parked car and a cop at a stop sign and then does a wheelie, gets the cop to chase him, does a u-turn with cop still following, then gets on the freeway, slows down for the cop to catch up and then rides wheelie out for a good while, with a couple cops still in pursuit... entertaining stuff. Probly get you shot here, but hes from sweden. He also did a run in that video, 45 miles in 15min on public freeways :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,236 Posts
wantanaprilia said:
Ever see Ghost Rider: The final ride? He splits between a parked car and a cop at a stop sign and then does a wheelie, gets the cop to chase him, does a u-turn with cop still following, then gets on the freeway, slows down for the cop to catch up and then rides wheelie out for a good while, with a couple cops still in pursuit... entertaining stuff. Probly get you shot here, but hes from sweden. He also did a run in that video, 45 miles in 15min on public freeways :eek:

Shit, you should have seen Ernie's ride for turkey special $ 4.95 in WV. That was insane!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Shit, you should have seen Ernie's ride for turkey special $ 4.95 in WV. That was insane!
I`m not sure if its lack of sleep or what, but I`m almost in tears after reading that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
NEXT RIDE

When and where is next gathering here in PGH? QS Thursday? I would like to see a large turnout before the weather turns cold.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
Re: NEXT RIDE

OLD RIDER said:
When and where is next gathering here in PGH? QS Thursday? I would like to see a large turnout before the weather turns cold.
I think it may actually be Thursday at Sports Rock Cafe...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
4 TO A TABLE PLEASE. We don't need a repeat of the last time a GOOD turnout arrived.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top