Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the guys from out group just traded his 99 monster in for a 2000 Aprilia RSV. And I must say I like it better in person. :D

He has already put 700 miles on it in 1 week. I hope it is ready to fly by this weekend so we can see what it will do. :D :D

And that swingarm is just a work of art. :eek:

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Dan I must agree... that swingarm is a work of art. I think that if you get rid of the exhaust can and put the twin Arrows on, you have the best looking bike on the road. :cool: Too bad it was out of my price range. :(

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I told him the same thing, but he said he liked it. Well see. I think he will change his mind.

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
they are so cool. i love the red steering stablizer. the guage package is really clean and simple too. i want one, bad.

even the headlights look good in person

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Dan, he likes that exhaust? LOL! :D :D I think he's in denial that his bike has an ugly component. ;) :eek:

We may have to schedule him with a consultation from the Doctors that take care of Pete in the Institution. :D :p They'll give him pudding and read him bedtime stories. :D :D :D

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel the same about the pipe. But I could live with it. :D If I had the bike.

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did it really wake it up?? In the low-mid-high range??

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

1 - 8 of 8 Posts