Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not that any of you care, but i'm probably going to have a BBQ Labor Day weekend as a farewell and birthday party. I turn 22 on the 14th, and ship on the night of the 15th. I'm going to Ft. Benning, GA for my Army Basic Training and will return around February. I have to check my work schedule to see what time this can happen, but i'll post ASAP.

-=bmacd=-
11b, infantry :)

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
bmacd said:
not that any of you care, but i'm probably going to have a BBQ Labor Day weekend as a farewell and birthday party. I turn 22 on the 14th, and ship on the night of the 15th. I'm going to Ft. Benning, GA for my Army Basic Training and will return around February. I have to check my work schedule to see what time this can happen, but i'll post ASAP.

-=bmacd=-
Which day were ya thinking?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: I leave for 4 months soon...

LuckyStrike said:
Which day were ya thinking?
i have to check my schedule first. I know it's last minute, but it seemed to conflict with everybody else's schedule.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
bmacd said:
I turn 14 on the 22nd, and ship on the night of the 15th. I'm going to Ft. Benning, GA for my Army Basic Training and will return around February. -=bmacd=-

You have not even hit bootcamp yet? wtf does the army have you do before you go to bootcamp..someone said some crap about drill weekends....

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: I leave for 4 months soon...

Judge said:
You have not even hit bootcamp yet? wtf does the army have you do before you go to bootcamp..someone said some crap about drill weekends....
i'm in a program called Recruit Sustainment Battalion, which is basically mini-basic training preperation every weekend. We do tons of PT, classroom, DNC, FTX's, specialized training, etc.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I leave for 4 months soon...

bmacd said:
i'm in a program called Recruit Sustainment Battalion, which is basically mini-basic training preperation every weekend. We do tons of PT, classroom, DNC, FTX's, specialized training, etc.

-=bmacd=-

oh yay....big fun....weeding them out before bootcamp most likely..good idea....

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Re: Re: I leave for 4 months soon...

Judge said:
oh yay....big fun....weeding them out before bootcamp most likely..good idea....
It is a lot of fun and for once, I've found something that i'm good at and that I really enjoy. I've never seen a person quit the current program i'm in, but i did see one person try and escape the last program (BTOP), but he was quickly tackled and held over.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I leave for 4 months soon...

bmacd said:
It is a lot of fun and for once, I've found something that i'm good at and that I really enjoy. I've never seen a person quit the current program i'm in, but i did see one person try and escape the last program (BTOP), but he was quickly tackled and held over.

-=bmacd=-

that is everyday in bootcamp.....someone quits or treies to escape....friggen losers....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts