Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the Rec issues, where is the best place to get a custom map done? My motor should be done by next week, the plasics will be freshly painted, and now I need a quality map. I'm also seriously thinking of adding some spray, which just reinforces why I want somebody that will do it right.

:cheers: thanks
James

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
jjkGURU said:
.... I'm also seriously thinking of adding some spray, ....
:eek: Nawwwws?

Why? It's just a chillin n clubbin bike....
Seriously,seriously?
How come?
Possible dragway time?
Not teasin ya here....honest question.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
flip f4i pilot said:
cuz he lives his life one quarter mile at a time.

burn rubber not your soul :twofinger
ROFLMAO! and running outta air, ta breathe......

GO, James, GO!

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OPP said:
Vrooom....
http://www.mpsracing.com/products/MPS/no01.asp

MPS racing makes the kit installed on my bike, brian's Gixxer1000 and Hosea's ZX10. I love the kit and haven't heard any negative's about it....especially since it is a complete system with bottle for under $400.....
how big of bottle do you have?

Can anyone answer the dyno question? Even in a pm would be appreciated...

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
jjkGURU said:
LMAO too...

why spray? cuz 200 is a nice round number for hp :D
I'll bet a 20 that you can smoke e with that nos kit, two runs after ya learn how to stage the lights.:D

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
jjkGURU said:
how big of bottle do you have?
I got a 1 lb, good for about 10 passes, and on the busa fits in the stock storage compartment. A bottle heater will get ya more passes. The next size up, a 2 or 2.5, I have seen in the trunk of a busa that had a modded tail section.

Can anyone answer the dyno question? Even in a pm would be appreciated... [/B]
Seems a good dyno person is hard to find 'eh? And everyone I talk to has a connection to some madd-professor with a secret laboratory that did their programming.

However, you might ask Chuck if you can get Walt's number. As meticulous as he is, he swears by and only uses Brighton for his bikes...all 7 of them, lol. Brighton has forced air hooked up to the dyno and they are a certified power commander installer. Which means they "should" know their stuff....and with a 2-4 week waiting list it sounds like they have some happy customers.

...my :2cents:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts