Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone planning on going to "Bike Night" in Rockville tomorrow night? Like to meet some of the SBW members whom I have not had the pleasure of meeting face-to-face yet.

Also, Sunday is calling for sunny and 70? Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Where has everyone gone? It's not that cold out yet...wait till December, January, February:D
I was thinking of going out on Sunday to ride. Did you ever go out to that road in VA? Rt. 211, I think?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard great things about it, but have never ridden it.

Come mid-November my bike will be down till March. I have a laundry list of things to do to it.
New paint, new wheels, maybe a Hindle hi-mount or I am going to see if the local pipe shop can weld me a custom pipe peice to turn my Muzzy into a hi-mount, new solo tail, carbon bars, rear-sets, braided clutch line, Kevlar clutch plates.

Yum, yum!!!:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm going to Rockville tonight. cold or not
i haven't ridden in like 1.5 weeks due to being busy, so i'm there. i'll probably show up between 830-900.

you can call me on my cell at (703) 470-8877 and if i don't answer leave me a message.

Cheers

oh yeah. lets do the 211 thing this weekend. a few friends of mine were going to do skyline this sunday.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Brace, More power to you.... ITs COLD out there!!!!!

Bob, next year I'm planning on purchasing slip on Yosh pipes and see what that does for me. Hopefully it helps the mid-range and a couple of horse power would be nice. Maybe a corbin seat for the long rides.

Looking foward to the changes you make on your bike for next year. That picture you posted looked sweet.

Wouldn't mind ridng this Sunday. Just have to wait and see what develops.

·
Registered
380 Posts
ah, I'd love to be able to spend some cash on my bike, got a whole list of stuff I wantt o do.....but that's on hold now that I'm buying a house. At least now I'll be able to go out in my own garage in those winter months and sit on it and make those vroom, vroom noises....:D

Anyway, think the VA route is just too far for me(about 2+ hours of highway), so I'll be out and about up in this area. Anybody interested for Sunday afternoon, give me a shout. Gotta do some house stuff in the morning.....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, if anyone from the lower MD or Norhtern, VA is up for a Sunday ride leave a message here, or e-mail direct to [email protected] and let me know a time and place. This is probably my last weekend to ride and more is always better then 1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts