Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
LadyBandit12S said:
I like that!
Thanks, love the Bandit, too. :thumbs2:

I've got a rack and bag on the back (took it off to polish the bike) and am thinking of buying a camper trailer for touring. (Do they have camper trailers over there?)

I love my big girl. Still got lots of get-up and go for a 12yo bike. :D

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
LadyBandit12S said:
http://www.tntmotocorp.com/about_us.html

Is this what you ment by trailers? That's a whole lot of baggage, long trip planned?:cheers: Would be a great way to see the land.

LB
That trailer's only for storage. Mrs Tree isn't really a tenting girl, so I'm looking at something more like this...

Camper trailer

Bear in mind, this particular one is waaaaay more flashy than I can afford, but it gives you an idea. Storage space and sleeping quarters, all rolled into one.

It's not so much about going for a long time, but rather about being a bit more comfortable when you do trips, without having to stay in motels, etc.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pop up camper, nice. I have never seen one of them but would make a stay much more fun.:thumb: It's all about keeping the Mrs. happy:)

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
LadyBandit12S said:
Pop up camper, nice. I have never seen one of them but would make a stay much more fun.:thumb: It's all about keeping the Mrs. happy:)
With the huge amount of off-tarmac travelling you can do down here, these kind of things are huge business for 4x4 owners, larger ones of course. You can get them with slide out kitchen benches, BBQ's, you name it.

I'd be happy in a tent myself, but like you said, it's about keeping Mrs Tree happy, too. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts