Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
did you ride? :D

should i assume you saw the ride from that other board?

went to VB with mostly new guys and couple of NESR hardcore, Mark and Sean. it was great ride. i realized i was in such a bad shape to ride so far. im all sore and sick little bit. :(

·
Registered
604 Posts
it was great down here too!

What a weekend! Be safe and go ride! They are saying this weekend is supposed to be nice also! woo hoo!:eek:

Be safe and go ride! :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Kham said:
did you ride? :D

should i assume you saw the ride from that other board?

went to VB with mostly new guys and couple of NESR hardcore, Mark and Sean. it was great ride. i realized i was in such a bad shape to ride so far. im all sore and sick little bit. :(

what he said :)

-sedition

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D

No I didn't ride... My bike is still 1,400 miles away...lol I saw tons of bikes out, hope the roads weren't too sandy down there around the Bean... I always feel uneasy when I see the rear tire of a bike in front of me waft a bit amidst a small cloud of dust. Hazy, hot, humid, and 90's is my perfect riding environment, at least then I know my tires are sticky! :D

Glad both of you seemed to have a good time at the Bean! Although it's getting so packed, you might have to find a new place, for its becoming a little too "cliche"... :cool:

Who knows, maybe I'll fly down and ride the bike back (even if only for a couple of weeks lol) when the urge gets out of control.

:squid:

:twofinger

·
Registered
58 Posts
wish i could bring my bike to go get your bike and ride up to MA. we can stopby the sturgis, last week of this month, then ride the Deals Gap, then to mass hole. i think my long vacation has come to an end. was a good dream.

:)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kham said:
wish i could bring my bike to go get your bike and ride up to MA. we can stopby the sturgis, last week of this month, then ride the Deals Gap, then to mass hole. i think my long vacation has come to an end. was a good dream.

:)
lol, the dream is over eh?

:crying:

You have the crappiest luck don't you, man, you could of AT LEAST had your vacation over the summer eh?

:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
at least i still got something to ride with. :D

next yr when i go to FL with the family, gonna strap my bike to the back of a van. when we get to NC i'll make a detour to deals gap then catch up with them on the way. this dream is close to reality.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kham said:
at least i still got something to ride with. :D

next yr when i go to FL with the family, gonna strap my bike to the back of a van. when we get to NC i'll make a detour to deals gap then catch up with them on the way. this dream is close to reality.
True....true... :D

Wow! Is that the family you previously spoke of in St. Pete's? If so, it's very likely that we can meet up to ride in FL!!! LOL We can even go to their version of bike night in Clearwater! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts