Sportbike World banner

I hope I win!!!!

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  duessel 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Brian you have way too much time on your hands, if you found that. Any person who bids and wins something like that knows how to waste time and money.:twofinger

#4 ·
ga_skyline_rydr said:
Brian you have way too much time on your hands, if you found that. Any person who bids and wins something like that knows how to waste time and money.:twofinger
It's up to $305 now. I can only go to 500. It's gonna be tight.

#5 ·
If you lose out on the auction, I can send you a consolation prize of my very own personal toenail clippings. Of course, you pay shipping. I can include pictures of me clipping them and putting them in the bag for authenticity.

PM me if you're interested. :thumb:

#6 ·
PM sent

#7 ·
I don't know how this relates to the thread, but I just thought of it.... Anyone else here tired of all the letters from credit card companies asking you to sign up? Do what I do and use their postage paid envelope and send their own mail back to them. I've thought about sending toenails, or pubic hair, but would preferably like to stay away from anything containing DNA.

#8 ·
Slip-On Rapist said:
I don't know how this relates to the thread, but I just thought of it.... Anyone else here tired of all the letters from credit card companies asking you to sign up? Do what I do and use their postage paid envelope and send their own mail back to them.
That's a pretty good idea. I think I'll start doing that.

#10 ·
Awwww man, someone just ruined the auction. They joined and bid 15,000 on it. I wanted to see what it would actually go for.:mad:

#12 ·
Its amazing what people will pay for these days.
*Rummages through old military gear to locate one old and crusty"Happy sock."*----bidding starts at 5 dollars.:twofinger

#14 ·
maley2000 said:
Its amazing what people will pay for these days.
*Rummages through old military gear to locate one old and crusty"Happy sock."*----bidding starts at 5 dollars.:twofinger
Dude, my happy sock could stand up on its own.

#15 ·
Tippmann said:
Dude, my happy sock could stand up on its own.
It probably starts whimpering whenever you look at it. :barf: :twofinger

#16 ·
Slip-On Rapist said:
I don't know how this relates to the thread, but I just thought of it.... Anyone else here tired of all the letters from credit card companies asking you to sign up? Do what I do and use their postage paid envelope and send their own mail back to them. I've thought about sending toenails, or pubic hair, but would preferably like to stay away from anything containing DNA.
Dog PooP!

Actually I've sent other Company's stuff back in their self addressed stamped envelopes.

There's a number to get them to stop sending all that crap. Think it's: 1-888-5optout.

http://www.creditsourceonline.com/opt-out.html

Sofar it seems to be working. But now they are using my business name to get thru. Bastards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.