Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I hear that DeePee Dave bought a new bike today...

I hear he is all :D but I couldn't tell you what / where he got it...

So, Dave... you gonna fill us all in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and Dave... you do know this leaves snigg as the only EX500 rider on the board (that I know of):eek:

He will be :(


:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Give us the dish DP, did ya get that $5000 GSXR600? How bad does your ass hurt? Hope they at least lubed ya.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Oh, and Dave... you do know this leaves snigg as the only EX500 rider on the board (that I know of):eek:
:cussing; .... not for much longer though, hopefully
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
wantanaprilia said:
:cussing; .... not for much longer though, hopefully
:dunno:

hopefully i wont be a 500 owner for too long. i might be investing in a newer bike soon enough. might keep the 5 and go up 3 in the rear to wheelie it :D rc51 here i come
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Oh, and Dave... you do know this leaves snigg as the only EX500 rider on the board (that I know of):eek:

He will be :(


:twofinger
I'll bring out my daughter's. It's even got good chick colors, purple and silver. We'll tear 'em up Snigg.:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
yeah got that orange and black 00 f4 they had at bohn. too damn bad it's raining out this blows. basically got it for my bike + a grand. i forgot to tell them that my RF turnsignal likes to fall off around 100 mph :p

only put about 8 miles on it today but i'm loving it compared to that 500. all it needs is maybe a set of decals ordered for the lower right fairing -- looks like he mighta dropped it around 10 mph or so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
DeaPee said:
yeah got that orange and black 00 f4 they had at bohn. too damn bad it's raining out this blows. basically got it for my bike + a grand. i forgot to tell them that my RF turnsignal likes to fall off around 100 mph :p

only put about 8 miles on it today but i'm loving it compared to that 500. all it needs is maybe a set of decals ordered for the lower right fairing -- looks like he mighta dropped it around 10 mph or so.
Where is this shop? I might have to stop by sometime and see what I could get trade for mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
snigg said:
:dunno:

hopefully i wont be a 500 owner for too long. i might be investing in a newer bike soon enough. might keep the 5 and go up 3 in the rear to wheelie it :D rc51 here i come
Have you learned how to turn the thing yet? :squid:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
that is why people should not buy 500's, people trade them in SO SO SO FAst...and dea pee....i think they raped you....how was your bike worth???????????
No doubt they made their money on the deal...but I'm satisfied too. My 500 stickered for 5100 new, got it for 4800...if you're a good talker or know what you'r doing no doubt you could get it for 4500. I changed the oil, broke it in right upto 500 miles then I just rode it balls out...which I wasn't supposed to do. Around that time, it developed this annoying rattling sound somewhere near the crankcase...on the first day I had it, I kinda rode into this wall cracked the front fairing, damaged the mirror, and I guess that's when the whole 'turn-signal-falling-off-at-100' thing came about...right pipe has a nice dent on the bottom from the same incident and the brake lever is sorta bent upwards -- all really unnoticeable...but still I would say I couldn't have gotten much over $3500 for it if I sold it outright to someone that gave it a nice lookover.

Seems to me anyone just getting into riding is looking for a 500, but when you say "oh i have a 2004 for sale for $4000" that's a bit outrageous -- they're looking for something 7+ years old that's gonna take a fall or two for $2000.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,911 Posts
If you need help with the F4 let me know. I know it inside and out. Have had mine torn down a few times. My F4 still runs great. You will be very happy with teh bike.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top