Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caleb Charles born of the knife at 12:22 yesterday (C-section).
7lbs 11oz's and 20 1/2 inches long. He was surely blessed(looks like me):D
Job is going great in OK, Im 3 1/2 hrs from Hallet motorsports park, just waiting on the family to come with the truck to go there.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hey Shannon,

Congratulations buddy (looks like you, huh & thats a good thing???? j/k).....good to hear from you again.

Glad to hear everything is going good!!!

Shoot me an email whan you get a chance...Cam

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats!

Now just hope that he is like My 8 month old son... When he is fussy for no reason I just take himout to the garage and sit him on my bike. Instant smiles and giggles.

Way to go.

Mike

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Robert said:
W00! H00!

Another Kawai rider in the world! Congrats! :)

Hell yea, Im looking for a 50cc dirt bike for Brandon right now (4yr old). He's already popping wheelies on his bike, he gets exstatic when he's able to jerk it 2 inches off the road.:p.

I'll be back in full force when I get DSL and everyone moved in about 4 weeks, thanks guys for the comments.

Kyle, I'll send you some video when caleb gets home probably tomorrow, Kimberly's dieing to see him I know.

·
Registered
627 Posts
shannon said:
Caleb

Congratulations & what a great name for a young man. It's meaning is "Bold One". There is also a prince in the Old Testament whom accepted great challenges with the name of Caleb.
It's the name I gave my 5th child (Caleb Rock Musick) because I think it's important to give children names that they can live up to.
Glad to hear all went well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts