Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Lol. All he had to do was go out in a hurricane to make 10 bucks. Good idea buddy.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I don't know what is funnier. What the guy is selling, the fact that he actually got bids, or the questions and answers section.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That's sad, but it's not too different from the guy in NYC who sells trash from the streets. He puts it into clear plastic boxes and sells each for $10. He just started a new Republican trash box: he's selling those for $100. They're Republican because it's all Republican memorobelia from the Republicans recent party.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The funniest part is that he looks like he's lunging to get the really high quality wind.......:wtf:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do a search on "pubic hair". Don't ask me how I found that out......................

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
squid90 said:
The funniest part is that he looks like he's lunging to get the really high quality wind.......:wtf:
LMAO:laughing:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I seen a guy that was selling an ass beating. you had to pay for transportation (both ways), room, food, rental car, everything you can think of. you couldn't fight back or have anyone else get involved.

and someone bid on it.:laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts