Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Don't listen to him.

Congrats Man! How did he ride in the rain? My Sprint loves to be in the rain.

That color is beautiful!

I'm so geeked for you!

Enjoy

·
Registered
505 Posts
slaintedan said:
Translated: Triumph = likely to leak oil, embarass you in public, and leave you stranded far from home.

j/k :twofinger

Congrats on the new bike!!! :thumbs2:
And this from someone who doesn't even have a bike listed by the avatar.:rolleyes: What do you ride,a Honda(gag) silverwing:twofinger

·
Registered
505 Posts
bikerdawg said:
This says it all
Hey congrats on a great choice.I am local also(I work in Fombell and Zeli) maybe we can hook up and do some of the local twistys.
What dealer did you buy from?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeep,
I have been lurking awhile around the GTR forum on here and have checked out the website. It looks pretty nice. I guess I haven't had much to post about. I'll have to post on there now to bump up the Triumph count.

Maddjack,
I bought it at Uncommon Motorcycles in Northeast PA. It is approx. 15 miles east of Erie on route 20. It is a small shop. They carry Triumph, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Royal Enfield, MZ, Gas Gas, plus a couple others. Check them out at uncommonmotorcycles.com. The owner seems to get along with the Triumph rep real well, which is a good thing.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Congrats again...

I think us locals are going to have to do a Rat ryn here in the near future... I am actually heading out in a few to hit osme of the local roads myself. It is a great day here, sunny...but a little chilly.;)

·
Registered
505 Posts
bikerdawg said:
Jeep,
I have been lurking awhile around the GTR forum on here and have checked out the website. It looks pretty nice. I guess I haven't had much to post about. I'll have to post on there now to bump up the Triumph count.

Maddjack,
I bought it at Uncommon Motorcycles in Northeast PA. It is approx. 15 miles east of Erie on route 20. It is a small shop. They carry Triumph, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Royal Enfield, MZ, Gas Gas, plus a couple others. Check them out at uncommonmotorcycles.com. The owner seems to get along with the Triumph rep real well, which is a good thing.
i heard of them,I considered switching to them after I lost my Ducati mechanic but didn't get enough feed back about how the Duc service was.Wound up selling it:crying:
i will check out the shop in person probly in spring as its getting to where I don't trust the weather enough to chance an Erie trip.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts