Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
NEW BIKEE

HEY YEA!!! LETS SEE SOME PICS OF IT. OK:rolleyes: CONGRATS!!!!
MY GIRLFRIENS JUST BOUGHT HER NEW OLD BIKE LAST WEEK. ITS A 95 ZX-6R.:) YOU GIRLS COULD GET TOGETHER AND RIDE. OH YEA JUST REMEMBERED HER FRIEND PAULEEN JUST BOUGHT A 2002 F4I HONDA. DAM.... THERE ARE A LOT OF GIRLS GETTING BIKES ALL OF THE SUDDEN HUH . NO??:eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
what up peps

hey wavin from superior people.... hate the town.. love the twisties every morn ,i willl only be in az, for another 4-5 months...then im going back to ca, never to leave again... stay safe ,, hope to meet some of you ,, careful on the way to globe in morn , ice ya know.!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey! Coming in on a year's anniversary of my bike now! Posted these in the gallery already (I think) but she's still looking good and sparkly but with some extra miles. Notice her brand new Pilot Powers. Great tires.

No, I don't normally ride around like that. Did a little calendar thing for the Kawiforums (a few of the girls) to raise money for the forum. There are 7 or 8 of us Ninja riders that thought it would be fun to support the cause. Good times. And one helluva bike too.. Kawasaki!

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
AZDaisy said:
Hey! Coming in on a year's anniversary of my bike now! Posted these in the gallery already (I think) but she's still looking good and sparkly but with some extra miles. Notice her brand new Pilot Powers. Great tires.

No, I don't normally ride around like that. Did a little calendar thing for the Kawiforums (a few of the girls) to raise money for the forum. There are 7 or 8 of us Ninja riders that thought it would be fun to support the cause. Good times. And one helluva bike too.. Kawasaki!
Wow, you look HOTTTT!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts