Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
bass boss said:
:D

I am very excited because I am picking up my new car on Saturday after much debate about what to get.

The choice: a 2006 Corvette coupe, 6 speed with the z51 performance package, dvd nav. and all the other cool stuff.

I'll post some pics when I get it.

Dude...for most people i would say screw you...but after all the talks we had...you deserve this car....good on ya....enjoy it man. If you ever need someone to test drive it to see its real potential......and to make sure it does not rear end anyone call me :twofinger (had to get a jab in...be careful of its cruise control)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, you can get 2 full sets of golf clubs in the rear, providing you don't store the removable glass top in there first.

Sellling the wife on this was a hard one. It took nearly a year, but she finally saw the "wisdom" of getting a car that doesn't depreciate so rapidly--but mainly I had to tell her that she coulc drive it a lot...:D

She has only been out of the hospital 2 weeks and her Dr. won't let her drive for another 4 weeks. She can't push on the pedal without putting stress on her incision.

I got some photos and will post them

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I used to have a silver 1969 convertible, but had to sell it to pay for my tuition to go back to Grad school. I missed it so much since then and wished that I hadn't sold it. There is an amazing amount of difference since 1969. You don't even use a key anymore. Just walk up and push the "start" button. It even locks and unlocks itself when it detects your proximity.

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
thats a sweet combo there Wayne. you are living the american dream, why not make it a matching pair though...you have the all american sportscar with the *clears throat* all japanese sportbike???...give up the rice and get with the pork man...get a harley dood....not to say i wouldnt mind having a pair of what you got there...lol

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RSWarrior said:
thats a sweet combo there Wayne. you are living the american dream, why not make it a matching pair though...you have the all american sportscar with the *clears throat* all japanese sportbike???...give up the rice and get with the pork man...get a harley dood....not to say i wouldnt mind having a pair of what you got there...lol
They make the "destroyer" for $30,000 that runs as fast as my Busa, but it's not street legal. If they could make a 9 sec. bike that I could ride on the street for $12,000 or less, I would be motivated to buy one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts