Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but everytime I click through a thred or go to another topics this "weather Bug" window keeps poping up. How do I stop this?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Sorta Same for me too......

When I pulled SBW down from my favorites it was on my bottom tool bar,(I guess that's what it's called)I clicked on it and there it was too!!!
Oh oh..........????????

Jim

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Those stoopid pop up windows

Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about them. I believe they come from efront (the people that own Sportbikeworld and maintain the hardware side of things for us)...

I get them myself. Sometimes its frequent..other times I don't get them for days.

Will

G

·
If you disable JAVASCRIPT, in your web browsers options , then you will never get a popup .. But some sites require javascript ...

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
The pop ups are not supposed to happen more than twice a day to each user. If they are happening more please let me know and I will email eFront.

G

·
I solved it ...

John,

Don't use the BROWSER'S BACK & NEXT buttons ... Use SBW'S Navigation...

Click on the ...
"SportBike World Forum > Suggestions"

At the top of each page :)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
All right the friggin weather bug window is popping up everytime I change pages...ie I close it, then change a page, and it comes back.....

f*&*#$%#$%&n popups

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
RedNinja said:
All right the friggin weather bug window is popping up everytime I change pages...ie I close it, then change a page, and it comes back.....

f*&*#$%#$%&n popups
I was having a problem with it yesterday also. I have sent an email to eFront complaining about it so we shall see what happens. (I havent received it yet today)

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
I havent had a problem with it for a while now....

I'll send off another email to eFront.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts