Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
must not have read rule #126B of the "how to steal a motorcycle and sell the parts on ebay" handbook that says

"Thou art not take photographs of one's own body parts while photographing the stolen objects for sale"

·
Registered
237 Posts
or the rule about convicted felons not stealing stuff and then selling it on ebay... talk about 101 ways to get ur ass caught.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Did anyone not notice that his tattoos would have been backwards? Who reads right to left? Unless he ment them to say trash white... lol

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SepiasSoul said:
Did anyone not notice that his tattoos would have been backwards? Who reads right to left? Unless he ment them to say trash white... lol
I'm guessing that he had it done for others reading pleasure and not his own, then it would read correctly, IE as you are looking at him. "W" on the right pinky toe, "H" on the left pinky toe

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
I'm guessing that he had it done for others reading pleasure and not his own, then it would read correctly, IE as you are looking at him. "W" on the right pinky toe, "H" on the left pinky toe
I guess that would work... kinda stupid though lol.

Sepias

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SepiasSoul said:
I guess that would work... kinda stupid though lol.

Sepias
He has white trash tattood on his toes, he steals bikes and sells them for parts on Ebay, would you expect anything less? ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts