Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't believe it . Sat down in front of telly to watch the Jerez GP ...well made up that the season was about to start and WHAT THE FARK ....Start Sports now have an ozzie commentator !!!!!!!! Jeeeeze louise ........... he then goes and interviews every Ozzie on the grid ...Yeah fark the guys on pole and the front rows eh.....just get the Ozzies...tosser.

He seems to know a bit about bikes but after hearing him say " he's riding in Capriossi's fume for the 5 th time, i'd had enough.

And will somebody tell em to stop saying parc ferme or whatever the fark it is . Bunch a knobs.

Top race thou. Can't wait for Rossi's reaction to the turn 1 incident:D mad bastard up the inside:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
bigphil said:
WHAT THE FARK ....Start Sports now have an ozzie commentator !!!!!!!!
Yeah man, and in the best aussie tradition of shortening names he then went on to call Capirossi .... rossi !

Whats all that about!

There's a great photo of No 46 just after he had punched the air in frustration looking down the track to see the field disappear into the horizon ..... Bet he was pissed off as hell.

Great race ... Capirossi is very confident in the Duke... at times it appeared perhaps overly so as it bucked, squirmed and shook its head over those last laps.

Great stuff. Nicky Haden gonna need to up the ante now that he's got some real competition from his team mate, or risk being overshadowed.

Shaky Byrne only managed 5th or 6th in BSB on the Rizla Suzuki .... shame we don't get to see that over here either. Must say he has gone down greatly in my estimation after I saw him ride that Camel Honda at Sepang. I suppose he was told "you bend it, you mend it" which is why he took it our for a sunday afternoon cruise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
bigphil said:
I really don't believe it . Sat down in front of telly to watch the Jerez GP ...well made up that the season was about to start and WHAT THE FARK ....Start Sports now have an ozzie commentator !!!!!!!! Jeeeeze louise ........... he then goes and interviews every Ozzie on the grid ...Yeah fark the guys on pole and the front rows eh.....just get the Ozzies...tosser.
Well, at least now we get the full EUROSPORT coverage with EUROSPORT commentators. Nice to even have the grid interviews and a couple of brolly babe shots instead of having to look at Rossi's curls and Hopkin's goatee. Also we get to see the full 125cc races, which we didn't before. Things are on the up as far as I can tell. Maybe we can start dreaming of som WSBK coverage?

Maybe the aussies were the only ones that wanted to talk to him??:eek: :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Pedrosa

Despite the fact that Capirossi convincingly took the win, Pedrosa looked pretty special didn't he ?

Do we reckon that he really is that good from the get go, or was this beginners luck combined with local knowledge?

I guess he tired at the end, but thats only physical conditioning and that will come.

Over to the expert panel of armchair generals .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Re: Pedrosa

Blue Catt said:
Despite the fact that Capirossi convincingly took the win, Pedrosa looked pretty special didn't he ?

Do we reckon that he really is that good from the get go, or was this beginners luck combined with local knowledge?

I guess he tired at the end, but thats only physical conditioning and that will come.

Over to the expert panel of armchair generals .....
I ferkin picked it ... !!

He's gonna take it too Rossi all season .... and I've been panning the American all of last season ... an overpaid over rated bla bla ... and then I go and watch the Laguna Seca race of last year !! ..... what a ferkin top ride that was by no 69 .... and now I like him .... but it's too late. Perofile is going to make them all look stupid ... and no one more so than his team mate ....

Bring on the 'Masters GP' like they are doing in F1 ... just picture it ... Biaggi, Schwantz, Lawson ... ah ... Big Phil, Gixer Dave ... ahh ahh .. Tug ... ah ... hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
You will note your exclusion BC .... you are still a 'current champ' ..... and even when you do retire I think it would be best you create your own racing series .... something like the smash em up caravan towing races you see every now and then ... but gets bikes to do the towing ....

I'd put about $500 on you mate .... :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Sorry - Just back from a week out. Missed the GP - any video of it anywhere? BP? This bitstream thing working?? Sorry if I am askin the bleedin obvious
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,518 Posts
We're taking over the world!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not sure who that bozo was but agree he's a knob. Yeah BC heard him call Lorry Rossi too..... :( :(

Am pretty sure Rossi got back to finish without a right peg??? Anyone??

I have to admit my thoughts on Peddy being too small and weak have just gone out the window, the guys a star but it will be interesting to see how he goes outside of Spain :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,518 Posts
Re: Re: Pedrosa

Legend said:
Bring on the 'Masters GP' like they are doing in F1 ... just picture it ... Biaggi, Schwantz, Lawson ... ah ... Big Phil, Gixer Dave ... ahh ahh .. Tug ... ah ... hahaha
I'm in if you loan me that red beastie of yours Ledge :twofinger :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Pedrosa

Gixxer_Dave said:
I'm in if you loan me that red beastie of yours Ledge :twofinger :twofinger
Oh you two faced Aussie !!! ...... and I thought it wasn't good enough for you ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chumley said:
Sorry - Just back from a week out. Missed the GP - any video of it anywhere? BP? This bitstream thing working?? Sorry if I am askin the bleedin obvious
Heh Chum. Trying very had to post it to bit stream. Getting a lot of pointers from Sepais from this foum. Should be up soon.
Get your self a little program called utorrent. ( free download)
You'll love it chum. Loads of old UK telly on "digital distractions" and "minova" do a google and you'll find em.

Utorrent is all you'll need to download the vids when they're done.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
woo hoo

Good man Phil - will get it sorted mate. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The GP.

It wasn't fair at all ...i reckon Paedro's bike had a cam job. What do you think Saliva??

Yep the little bugger has certainly upset a few. For a bloke his size he has the onda under control. Did you see how smooth he was when he was behind loris. Bleedin Duc buckin all over the shop and Pedro smooth as Legends thighs.

Top marks to the guy. You could see his style behind Haydon.

First couple of laps = Fark i'm behind haydon
Lap 8 n 9 = Fark i can have this yank.
Lap 10 + =Where the fark has that wop gone
Lap 12 = Ah there he is .hope these tyre's hold
Lap 20 = Fark i can have him too. Bit knackered thou.
Lap 22 = Is it just me or does the wop look like he'll lob it.
Lap 25+ = The crowd think i'm God ... Podium on me 1st GP.
That'll do for a sunday afternoon.
:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,518 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Pedrosa

Legend said:
Oh you two faced Aussie !!! ...... and I thought it wasn't good enough for you ;)
Can't afford to be picky when it comes to thrashing other peoples rides.... :D I'm not sure the old girl would know what hit her :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Blue Catt said:
Over to the expert panel of armchair generals .....


bigphil said:


Top marks to the guy. You could see his style behind Haydon.

First couple of laps = Fark i'm behind haydon
Lap 8 n 9 = Fark i can have this yank.
Lap 10 + =Where the fark has that wop gone
Lap 12 = Ah there he is .hope these tyre's hold
Lap 20 = Fark i can have him too. Bit knackered thou.
Lap 22 = Is it just me or does the wop look like he'll lob it.
Lap 25+ = The crowd think i'm God ... Podium on me 1st GP.
That'll do for a sunday afternoon.
:thumb:
Thats what I was talking about and you didn't disappoint us BP.... great stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks BC.....thats what happens when i watch it on me own.

Don;'t worry thou girls...when my pub opens soon ...upstairs is boys only and pool and beer and the biggest plasma we can lay our maulers on and MOTO GP live every race all season :D


Great pick GD ...has anybody been blamed for the dirty deed yet.?

Looked to me like the fortuna up the inside was doin a rossi!!!!!!! he realised too late and tried to close the door :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Elias appologized to Rossi and he has forgiven Elias already.
If Rossi was going to complain against that, he would have to appologize to Gibberish for doing the same last year...:rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top