Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've read my other posts you'd know that my motorcycling history has been painful. if not here's the rundown..

1. Bought Bike, no MSF, crashed first night out.
2. Spent money from a loan and replaced all the plastic and lil bits.. time to get bike back to perfect 2 months.
3. After MSF, rode bike, but electrical problem, stader/rectifier.
4. 2 months, 1 week after buying bike I get it back, operational, repaired, 100% perfect except for a small scratch on fram near gas tank with just 55 miles on her..
5. I ride for like 2 weeks, nothing special, put 600 miles on it and turn it in for 1st service.
6. My girlfriend (works at Yahama) called me today to tell me Yesterday there was a bad storm, 50+ mph winds, and my bike and others blew over. They will repair all the damage.
7. I am presently recovering from wisdom tooth extraction.:mad:

OK just needed to vent...whew...almost broke down for a sec....:barf:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Just shows one how the cookie crumbles. Part of life, but thankfully they will correct damage to the bike for some shops might not!!!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Damn dude, seems like Mr. Murphy (as in Murphy's Law) decided to take a big crap on your head. Hopefully you and the bike get well soon.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Don't stand near a tree, you may get struck by lightning they way your luck is going. Don't let it get ya down, it will be all good soon.

·
Registered
73 Posts
didnt your girlfriend,......

didnt you post a couple weeks back that your girl wanted you to give her a ride to the movies or something,..........i guess with all the luck your having lately it is a good thing you didnt!!!!,.....have a better day bro,................

·
Registered
364 Posts
I feel your pain.. and can relate. Wife and I were near Myrtle Beach,S.C. visiting all her family when my automatic Transmission goes out of my 95 GMC truck.I missed a week of work because of it too!this was last week. This week I broke off one of my crowns(teeth) and it is killing me . Me and my wallet have been taking afew hits lately.Not to mention the 500$ deductible I have to cough up after nearly totaling my zx9.But this too will pass!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK I went to get my baby today, now I'm feeling better, and I saw the damage. Here is what will be replaced.
Headlight lens, mirror, fr. blinker, lower fairing, eng. cover, brake lever, bar end cap, tail fairing, pipe.

Now here's the good news. They agreed to order a slip on instead of a stock pipe if I just pay the difference. We looked in the books and only found a D&D pipe for an 02 yzf600R, soooooo...

Anyone know a good slip-on that is made for this bike, and where to get it. Again its the 600R not R6 2002 MY. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts