Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ummed and ahhhed about whether to post this pic ... cause I figured it was just too cunty ... but then remembered I am a cant ... so here it is ...

I just farkin love it ..... I want this in A3 size !!! ...

P.S I can't quite tell .... but I really think that might be me going past ..... if it is .... I ain't kidding .... get me A3 ...

hahahahaha ... lads.... I even scare myself how much of a cant I am ... :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can I suggest ...

Can I suggest a quote competition ......

I'll start ....

"Ah, I don't know .... I think my CBR would have made it round .. ?"

·
Registered
560 Posts
You are freekin' SCARY

Have to say that my heart felt like it was pushing at my tonsils when he spun out just a bike length in front of me. Fark I almost rode over him as he was sliding off. Probably would have if I had followed the same line as he did. Not a good feeling..

Anyway, what about:

"Ummm, so that was why the marshals were pointing for us to go on the outside of the oil-slick.."

or,

"That cement stuff they throw on oil-slicks is damn slippery!"

or simply,

"That Legend looks like farking caaaant on his new '03 R1 !!!"
:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Web sicko

You should be ashamed of your selves, making light of anothers miserey. Your a pair of vultures, bet you post sick pictures all over the web:finger:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Schadenfreude

The saying goes "the only true happiness is the one you get from other's misfortune" and it couldn't be more so than in this case.

Legend's got a really perverted sence of humour, in fact he is a pervert, which he was aptly named at the hash on wednesday.

So not only is he a cahnt, he is now offficially a pervert as well.:finger: :finger:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he he he he he

yup ... that's me lads ..... the Perverted Legendary Cant !!!

ya best be keeping me away from thal lovely daughter of yours bro .... and your wife for that matter !!!

just one more .. ???

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahahahah ... yeah .. I was kinda impressed with meself on that one ...

re me goin past or not ...... it's so hard to see, but I have a feeling it could we be. When I went past, you were standing by the bike .... I tell you what .... Peter just might have an order on his hands for this one .....

·
Registered
726 Posts
It's definitely Legend

It's definitely legend going past in the background.....

Yu can tell it is him quite easily, coz he doesn't have his knee down
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts