Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Who cares, Tristan's a prick!

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Alright Tristan, your childish little guessing game has gone on long enough. Spill the beans.

P

·
0 Posts
748 abuser said:
Tristan,

Put a penny in a round room...
Wait until September to tell Pete.
Don't do that! I just gotta know what that prick bought! I just gotta!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, 55% of you are correct, I am a prick!
For the rest of you who love me, I bought a 2001 blue SV650S for track duty. Still have the VTR, but it's for sale.

P

·
0 Posts
Tristan said:
Make that 57.14%; I had forgotten to cast my vote. ;)

Cool on the SV Tristan, if you'll allow me to say something nice to you. Do you plan on making it a track-only bike, getting yourself off the street entirely?

Good luck selling the VTR (and no, that was not sarcasm).

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Pete, yes- the SV will be a track/race bike only. I'm still street riding the VTR, and I'll buy another street bike as soon as that sells- not sure what I'll get.

S

·
0 Posts
Tristan said:
For the rest of you who love me, I bought a 2001 blue SV650S for track duty. Still have the VTR, but it's for sale.
I knew it !!

S

·
0 Posts
Tristan said:
Thanks Pete, yes- the SV will be a track/race bike only. I'm still street riding the VTR, and I'll buy another street bike as soon as that sells- not sure what I'll get.
Are you doing the Smackdown this year ? If you are, get the Valkyrie !!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll definetly be at the Smackdown. Took the whole week off. No matter what bike(s) I have at that time, I'll be trailering down there. A race bike with a Mag-lite duct taped to the front would not look the slightest bit out of place at the Gap!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Tristan said:
A race bike with a Mag-lite duct taped to the front would not look the slightest bit out of place at the Gap!
Same thing I do when running race plastics on the street, Tristan. Never had a problem with the po-po.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts