Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to Kuhrazy for making fun of Canada. Canada rules!

***Canada To Sell Medical Marijuana In Drugstores

POSTED: 11:27 am EDT September 14, 2005

OTTAWA -- Pot may soon be coming to Canadian drugstores.

Health Canada is planning a pilot program to sell medical marijuana in select pharmacies early next year. Canada would be just the second country in the world, after the Netherlands, to sell pot in drugstores.

There are more than 900 people in Canada authorized to use marijuana for medical conditions.

Robin O'Brien, a Vancouver pharmacist, is serving as a consultant to Health Canada. She said getting a pharmacist into the loop is important because reliable information about marijuana as medicine is difficult for patients to find. ***

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Windsor, Canada...the new Vegas.

Legalized Marajuana, topless is legal, prostitution is legal, and now pot in retail outlets (for medical purposes of course).

But it is still fun making fun of Canada...after all toothless Canadian chicks rock!! lmao

·
Registered
273 Posts
Toothless canadian chicks?

I'm def lost on that one..

haha
I've seen more toothless American girls than I have CAN one's.....:twofinger

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Funny thing is I've been to Windsor a few times and still have yet to see a chick walk around topless....:crying:

I'm all for a unified Can/American Hotchick Topless March...Oh! I know, Judge and I can be the officials. Camel toe is a plus. lmao.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
DocThee said:
Windsor, Canada...the new Vegas.

Legalized Marajuana, topless is legal, prostitution is legal, and now pot in retail outlets (for medical purposes of course).

But it is still fun making fun of Canada...after all toothless Canadian chicks rock!! lmao
Don't forget bottomless too. :D Not that I know anything about that.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bluto said:
Don't forget bottomless too. :D Not that I know anything about that.
I would!! I have been there for a few bacholor parties!!!
I like the "Million Dollar Club"!!:drool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts