Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went and dropped off my resume at SportbikeTrackGear on Monday and had a very informative 2 hour long conversation with Brian and Eric who manage STG. STG has grown tremendously and has a great future ahead of them. Chris and I have watched them grow and grow first hand and have seen how people like Nick (1badr6), Mike, and of course Brian Van have been so dedicated to the company. They are always working hard and have great ideas for the future. Anyhow, I dropped off my resume on Monday and had an interview (that very moment) and recieved the call today. I am beyond excited to have this opportunity to be a part of such a great team as well as a growing company. The part about motorycles is just a bonus. Even the opportunity to gain knowledge from some of the best is exciting for me. I just cannnot wait. Also to have the opportunity to help the womens motorcycle industry to grow is beyond a thrill for me.

No more excuses to not buy from STG anymore with both Nick and I working there as well as Faye being an instructor for STT.:p

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

·
Registered
732 Posts
STG is not a good place for me, or should I say my wallet! Last time I was in there was for a set of tires and ended up with a new helmet and face shield to. :)

I called them the other day thinking about a new pair of Sidi boots - of course they have them in stock. :laughing: I'm trying to resist at all costs....

mb.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I fail to see why you gave them a resume with first responder/business office experience and a college degree on it, but either way....
Congrads!
Following your dreams is awesome. :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Good luck on the new job! Just dont spend more than you make!

My rear wheel is there getting a new tire put on right now... gunna pick it up ina few hours. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
nice, maby now you can convince nick to join us on a few AA rides now your working there. lol

congrats

ill be needing a new back protector, gloves and a lid very soon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congrats Jane! Eric at STG actually used to work for my company and always had a great reputation. I just started shopping at STG and already dropped a pretty penny :D. Seems like a great company to get into. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Free parts, discounts, sponsorships............I should have known.

I start Tuesday and I will be handling the customer service portion, the unhappy customers, problem orders, refunds, customer follow up, etc. :thumbs2: I will probably work the STG booth at some of the STT trackdays and I have spoken with Bonnie from STT about being an instructor for the women that come out to the track (sorry guys I am trying to promote the womans end of riding with that portion).

·
Registered
1,780 Posts

I start Tuesday and I will be handling the customer service portion, the unhappy customers, problem orders, refunds, customer follow up, etc. :thumbs2: I will probably work the STG booth at some of the STT trackdays and I have spoken with Bonnie from STT about being an instructor for the women that come out to the track (sorry guys I am trying to promote the womans end of riding with that portion).
OH that's a good job for you, cuz your such a people person! :laughing:

·
Registered
798 Posts

I start Tuesday and I will be handling the customer service portion, the unhappy customers, problem orders, refunds, customer follow up, etc. :thumbs2:
In that case; i expect to hear your best customer service voice when you call me to let me know my new gloves came in. It could be part of your training since they are expected to be in tomorrow. :hello:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts