Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redline,

After having such a good year with STG and my job has been great.

I decided to buy a house and or condo, after debating between the two I went with getting a house.

Monday I put an offer on a house in Rochester at Lk.George and Orion Rd. I found out about an our that my offer was 1 of 7 and I ended up getting the house.

It is a 2700 Sq. Ft house on almost an acre of land. 2 Car garage, and 3 bedroom house.

It was a foreclosed house and needs some work. Pretty excited.

I close in about a week and a half, just waiting on the back to get the proper papers inline.

Just had to share my excitement.

-Nick

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats Nick!
So, when in the open house party?
(And will you have that little Repsol girl there?)
Just asking!

Thanks, and as soon as I get the house to where I want, I will be having a huge party for sure.

And she will more than likely be there. She is around all the time.

-Nick

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Good job, Nick.
Bonfires, bonfires, bonfires, Beer, beer, beer, Progressive Metal...:cheers:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
That is great Nick. You should really be proud that you are homeowner at your age. I know too many people your age still living with Mom and Dad. I know people in their late twenties with snowmobiles, motorcycles, $30K cars, and they live at home.

Great job!

·
Registered
443 Posts
That is great Nick. You should really be proud that you are homeowner at your age. I know too many people your age still living with Mom and Dad. I know people in their late twenties with snowmobiles, motorcycles, $30K cars, and they live at home.

Great job!
Geez... I am glad I am out of my late 20's now... He he :D

JK... I moved out my house at 19 (11 years ago)

Nick made a great move, with this market, if you don't own a home... this is your time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts