Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
To be honest, I don't really trust them because they haven't proven themselves as much as Kawasaki. That said, there's a possibility that they are awesome bikes, so by all means look into them, and test one out if possible. To my knowledge, nobody on these forums has ridden one, but I could be wrong, so I'll let them answer that.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
A mate of mine bought one. His was okay. Who knows what the ones before and after his were like, if you know what I mean.

I know you don't like the looks of 'em, but why not look at the 500's by Kwacka and Suzi? They'll do the highway stuff you want to do with ease.

Don't worry so much about the looks, mate. You'll be riding it, not f*cking it. ;)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Don't worry so much about the looks, mate. You'll be riding it, not f*cking it. ;)
Best line ever for telling new riders to keep their focus on what is really important. :thumbs2:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
The reads I got on the Chinese motorcycles was that they were heavier and the weight was higher on the bike, which makes their handling less friendly than others. Someone on here did have one once but don't recall their login. I assume you've already read through the threads from a Search.

·
Registered
658 Posts
The reads I got on the Chinese motorcycles was that they were heavier and the weight was higher on the bike, which makes their handling less friendly than others. Someone on here did have one once but don't recall their login. I assume you've already read through the threads from a Search.
Hyosung is Korean, which is worlds better than Chinese. The stuff I've read is that some people have a great experience with Hyosung and others have a lot of little problems. In general the Koreans are getting close to the Japanese with things like cars and tractors. They have high quality standards. If you like the bike and you found a great deal on a used one, I think you would be safe to try it. You may have some small problems, but likely not big problems like engine or transmission trouble. If you buy new, the Ninja 250 is a better deal.

I would not ride a Chinese motorcycle on the street. Pass over Lifan or anything that looks like it.

It's nice to see that you're looking at sensible bikes. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts