Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to post on the site for a few months now, without any luck. I don't know why it is working for me today.

http://www.mlive.com/flintjournal/index.ssf/2008/04/post_motocross_fatal_story_her.html

This post isn't about me or my family directly.

Tyler was a great kid from a great family. I guess that I just needed to vent somewhere -- and though I'm not around much this is my favorite motorcycle "family".

Having 3 boys riding can be "grey hair making" enough. My boys have raced with/ played with Tyler for over 3 years now. It really hurts knowing that this could happen at any time and to anyone.

My life is motorcycling - not just riding, but teaching, sharing, time spent with friends and family. All three of my boys are named after racers. blah blah blah.

This really hits home for me.

I just needed to type/vent. Like I said, this is not about me. You just never know.

I have to stop typing through my wet eyes. Hug the kids.

Scott

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
That is so incredibly sad. I can't fathom being in his father's shoes.

·
Registered
798 Posts
RIP...

I wouldnt be surprised if they make it mandatory to have an EMS available on site for all events.

When i rent out grattan for a track day the fee includes an ambulance on the track for the whole day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts