Sportbike World banner

Howdy!!

757 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  GrCh35 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Ferris and I just purchased a couple of weeks ago a 2002 GSXR 1000. Still in the break in stages and washing and detailing everyday. If my wife would let me I would sleep with it at this point in time. It is definetly a sweet machine. I will be trying my best to get some pictures up soon. The bike will be going into the shop for its first service and to remove the parachute off the a$$ end and throw on some clear turn signals and brake light. :drool: I hope to be sticking around awhile and getting to know some of you. And with any luck get together and do a little ridin.

#3 ·
Hiya!!
Welcome to SBW!!:):)
SWEEEET ride!!:)
Say...check out the Pacific NorthWest forum here,we have a ride planned in July you may want to consider. I know 2 riders from B.C. are gonna be there,one from Langley,B.C. and hopefully one from Penticton too!! (Maybe even one fron Victoria....are you listening Laura???)He,he....

Later;

JIM

#4 ·
geez my ears are burnin

Jim, uknow that when my bike is back and runnin good im GONNA do that ride! i should know by the time of the ride date if the fix is good. gotta get that trust in the engine as it will be a complete trasplant.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.