Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long time no hear from me... sorry I've been MIA with the relocation and life in general... dont' have internet at home but hope to have it back again in a month or so.. so until then I am poppin in breifly from work.

Hope everyone is well... good on my end.. Kids are growing like weeds... work is busy.. racing season starting soon..

So how's things with Redline? anything new and noteworthy or must I try to speed read dozens of pages of threads :p

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:huh: :eek: :huh: :eek: :huh: :eek:
LOL.. yeah not quite up to my usual post count as you so often liked to bagger me about... :laughing:

what's new with you and Jane? still doin trackdays?

See any of the old crew at the track? I do miss hittin Grattan but gotta say the drag racing sure agrees with my bad knee better :eek:

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
LOL.. yeah not quite up to my usual post count as you so often liked to bagger me about... :laughing:

what's new with you and Jane? still doin trackdays?

See any of the old crew at the track? I do miss hittin Grattan but gotta say the drag racing sure agrees with my bad knee better :eek:

E.
I still haven't caught you, what does that tell ya :D

Well, hopefully still doin trackdays, not looking good at the moment, too much snow on the ground. :cussing;

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
We used to have some chick around here who was named for a vowel in the alphabet.
A, I, O, U and sometimes Y. No, that's not it.
What was her name????
She was so cool and sweet, but what was her name???
Oh right, Eunice!

Chuck did mention that he got married, right?

So, how are things in the big world of Professional Drag Racing?

How are you liking the Chicago area?
New pics of your RCC turbo?
New pics of you?
How are the girls?

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
drag racing...huh?? man I've been gone along while!!! Hi!:hello:
Holy shit dude...you pop in at the most weirdest times, like a herpe or something. LOL This is some old school riding here...

How's it goin' Chuck?

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still haven't caught you, what does that tell ya :D

Well, hopefully still doin trackdays, not looking good at the moment, too much snow on the ground. :cussing;
LOL well seein I had been on a year before you I would guess my overall count would be higher but your average is gotta be higher than mine by now?? doubt I'll be able to post whore like I use to but I sure would like to be around more to keep up with the fam around these parts... ;o)

Good to see you're still doin trackdays.. be sure to tell any of the old crew hello for me!

I know what you mean about the weather holding ya back from gettin to the track.... if it wasn't for my bike still being at RCC for the turbo build I'd be antsy as all get out for the weather to at least get in the 50's

Hi E do you miss me? :D

Things are pretty good around here...except for the extra SBW ads and browser incompatabilities and site problems and the PM limits and people complaining about stuff and...

Well "mostly" good around here I guess. lmao.
Yes sweetie I have missed my BLUTO! who else is gonna "blah blah blah" me ;o)

Yeah I noticed a lil bit back the changes with SBW but never had time to post... only mod some posts that got reported or users that were spamming... I actually kinda like it... so far I aint' had any issues with compatability and as for pm limits.. usually that stuff gets deleted every so often anyhow I try to keep my technical info to emails so I can print hard copies and save them in folders for future reference. As for ads.. yeah there seems to be a good bit but hey someone's gotta pay for our playground right ;o)

BUT glad to hear it's MOSTLY good with everyone LOL... gotta get me thread up sometime with my race schedule in the event anyone wants to come see me at Milan this season :eyebrows:

We used to have some chick around here who was named for a vowel in the alphabet.
A, I, O, U and sometimes Y. No, that's not it.
What was her name????
She was so cool and sweet, but what was her name???
Oh right, Eunice!

Chuck did mention that he got married, right?

So, how are things in the big world of Professional Drag Racing?

How are you liking the Chicago area?
New pics of your RCC turbo?
New pics of you?
How are the girls?

hahhahahah... good one hun! NO he did NOT mention he got marrierd... holy sheep shit... no way not our BLUTO??? well CONGRATS !!!! I am assuming to Wendy but boy o boy will I be embarrased if I'm wrong LMAO...

As for things in Drag Racing... doing well.. so far anyhow.. I will start a new thread at some point with a quick run down from last season leading into my new avenue for this year with the Prostreet Build from RCC Turbo :love:

I like this area a good bit.. although my social life is a bit dull without my usual crew to hang with from time to time LOL.. I have many freinds from the local tracks out here but I still miss all of ya'll...

I got a few pics of the motor but nothing complete yet.. still in the works but I'll try to throw those pics up on the new thread as well...

new pics of ME?? LOL... nope nothing of me... maybe this season I'll try to get some more at the track..

Girls are doing great.. doing good in school and enjoying coming out here every chance they can when they have a break from school and looking forward to spending the entire summer here and going to the track with me .. they love to tell people in the stands "that's my MOM" :p Steph is doing well with her follow ups from her surgeries yrs back and her Dad is doing well also...

drag racing...huh?? man I've been gone along while!!! Hi!:hello:
WOW... talk about a blast from the PAST! good to hear from you Chuck darlin... yeah I gave up road racing because my knee kept me from having the fun it use to be when it wasnt' so painful on it.. so sold the track bike and bought a drag racing bike end of 2006 and ran all of 2007 with it with a few of my own mods and did quite well actually for what the bike had had done to it.. my best was 8.63 with stock motor and a small progressive dry shot of NOS .. I could have gotten an 8.5 we felt with turnin up the NOS some but my cases cracked ending my 2007 season early ... I opted to go with RCC Turbo who offered to sponsor me with one of his Ultra Turbo builds for 2008 and try to run with the big boys who are in low 8's and high 7's... so we'll see if I can make that happen. There's alot of other changes being made to the chasis as well so it's gonna be like riding a totally different bike...

Holy shit dude...you pop in at the most weirdest times, like a herpe or something. LOL This is some old school riding here...

How's it goin' Chuck?

like a herpe?? not even gonna go there with that one LOL

E.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Hey E! :hello: Wow, it has been awhile!

Glad things are going well for you in Chicago! You know, I think you should take a weekend trip up here and lead us all on a ride around Vassar this summer. ;) That is by far my favorite route. Clay and I still talk about that 2 mile straight away. (the one that felt like 5 seconds!) :D:D

Keep in touch!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like a herpe...lmao.

E that was the longest post ever. :zzz::D
NAH... I've had longer LOL... gotta admit the multiple quote links are gonna be well used with me :p

E.
so I see you avoided commenting on "being married now" :huh: LMAO

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Hello E!
Well, Chuck married Anthony.

It is alleged that he married Wendy, but since he hasn't posted any pics of this alleged marriage to her, we will just have to believe that he married Anthony and deal with that the best we can.

Unless Chuck wants to finally postup some pics????

Glad to hear that Steph is doing well and that all the girls still love to go to the track with you.
Good news about the "X" doing better.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey E! :hello: Wow, it has been awhile!

Glad things are going well for you in Chicago! You know, I think you should take a weekend trip up here and lead us all on a ride around Vassar this summer. ;) That is by far my favorite route. Clay and I still talk about that 2 mile straight away. (the one that felt like 5 seconds!) :D:D

Keep in touch!
HEY HEY GIRL!! horror flicks just aint' the same without YOU! LOL...

yeah I would love to hit that route again.. (remember when I did that route with some of ya'll with a 103 fever ... :eek: ) been forever since I rode the 929 and from what lil I've seen out here there's nothing to compare to what I took for granted for cow country riding ;)

BUT with the race schedule I doubt I'll have time to do that.. I'll most def keep it in mind however when I get all the track dates together on one list and see what's open and when.

One of these days maybe I'll find some routes out here.. .gotta be something but I just aint' ahd the time to look. If I dont' get more street use out of my 929 this summer it will be going up for sale :( can't justify having it and not riding it but two or three times????

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello E!
Well, Chuck married Anthony.

It is alleged that he married Wendy, but since he hasn't posted any pics of this alleged marriage to her, we will just have to believe that he married Anthony and deal with that the best we can.

Unless Chuck wants to finally postup some pics????

Glad to hear that Steph is doing well and that all the girls still love to go to the track with you.
Good news about the "X" doing better.

hahahaha... oh what fun that woudl be to post up photoshopped pics of chuck and anthony....

thanks..

E.
ok gotta log off... got more work to do and its pilin up.. catch ya'll more later on when I can sneak back on. XOXO

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
hahahaha... oh what fun that woudl be to post up photoshopped pics of chuck and anthony....

thanks..

E.
ok gotta log off... got more work to do and its pilin up.. catch ya'll more later on when I can sneak back on. XOXO
For the record, he wore the dress. I wanted to because I have better cleavage, but he wanted to show off his legs. :barf2::barf2:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Eunice, glad to see that things are going well for you in Chicago. Keep us posted about how your upcoming season progreses.
Thanks Girl!... yeah it's rather nice for a change to have things going well... finances are a bit tight for now but I'm working on getting back to that comfortable place again...

I look forward to seeing pics of you kickin some butt at the track as well! Had hoped to meet up with Virginie at Grattan one of the times she was doing a track day or race event but our schedules are so hard to get to work out...

For the record, he wore the dress. I wanted to because I have better cleavage, but he wanted to show off his legs. :barf2::barf2:
hahahaha.... Bluto does have some sexy legs LOL

Hi :hello:

How are the twins? missed them at the track last year LOL
Oh they are doin fine... always in the way as usual LOL... you get much track time in last year? still doin it with Apex2Apex or are they no longer around? Talk to any of the old Trackoholics Crew any?

nice seeing ya again E.

sheet, i think its been since last time we all were at ubly when cars were doing flips in the air since we seen you.

Thank ya.. yeah that would have been my last time out that way with any of ya'll.. I've been back to MI only to get my kids for the weekends or holidays and to haul my bike out to Canada ... hope to be picking it back up end of this month when I get the kids for spring break.

Would love to run at Ubly again since they kept the track open but unless they really extended the shut down alot I dont' think I could run the turbo there without holding back before the end of the 1/4...

E.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts