Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all it’s been awhile hasn’t it? I know most of you think I probably bit it doing 180 around a corner…but no …that did not happen. I just left for a while…and now I’m back. For how long is anyone guess…. until I get bored again I suppose.

Anyway things have been good. Bird is still doing great…still no tickets on it …but tickets from my car yes. Cops around here are as stupid (PLAIN STUPID AS EVER). I don’t hate them…I just feel sorry for em….its got to be tough going through life knowing your as bright as a 25 watt light bulb when the rest of the world is a 100 watt bulb.

I’ve broken the mind numbing speed of 180 several times since we last heard from me. Will be getting a turbo for the ol bird here shortly…supposed to get a top speed of 235 with it. We shall see.

Anyway I just wanted to check in. This place has a lot of new members it seems. Is everyone heres freedom of speech still being trampled upon?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
firstly, there is no 'freedom of speach' on a Private forum :twofinger

And secondly, welcome back dingleberry! :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah...!

I feel loved and wanted. I knew I came back for a reason.:drool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Side note off topic, not about free speech on a message board as a that is up to the owner of the board:

Honestly I feel there is no real freedom of speech anywhere. Free speech so long as you.......... and say............. etc.........

·
Registered
182 Posts
Your comment about police officers being "stupid" was kind of unnecessary, don't you think??

I know plenty of officers, and most of them are very intelligent people. You wouldn't like your job if you had to deal with idiots (like yourself) everyday, would you??

Sorry for the personal flame, but talking about police officer's hits a personal note for me. I lost a loved one in the line of duty because of some idiot that thought a speeding ticket was worth shooting an officer over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts