Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on an innovation project for my Managing Users' Innovation course. We are trying to find innovative solutions to our concerning problem about bicycles that is when it’s raining, your face is not protected. How can you keep your face dry without obstructing your vision and therefore your safety? Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much for your support. Welcome to contact me: [email protected].

·
Registered
452 Posts
well having the shield is better than riding with a open shield, 40mph water drops hurt!!!

I dont think there is anything you can do.... but what I do is after there is too much water droplets on the shield.... I turn my head to the right and the drops slice off because of the wind, then i turn my head to the left and the drops slice off again.... repeat :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Full-face helmet while on a bicycle? I think I'll deal with the rain.

·
Registered
452 Posts
maybe its his geographical language?

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I dunno. Bicycles are pretty popular in Denmark. In fact, I've heard Copenhagen is one of the most bicycle-friendly cities in the world.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Go pick up your favorite pair of Oakley sunglasses, and grab the Oakley hydrophobic treatment solution while your at it. Bikers usually prefer the M frame. Slap on a coating of the hydrophobic treatment solution and your ready to roll.

http://oakley.ca/mframe

·
Registered
452 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts